Studying for Intergrad

Discussion in 'UPS Union Issues' started by Shift, May 8, 2018.

1. Shift

Shift Member

How much of this should I know word for word I'm going to intergrad soon and was told by a coworker thay I need to know every single thing on this paper work for word. But our HR representative said i only need to know the bold print word for word.

Attached Files:

2. AlliSeeisBrown

AlliSeeisBrown Active Member

3. The 5 seeing habits, word for word. the 10 point not verbatim.

4. The 10 point commentary isn't word by word. Start practicing now when you're driving around in your car. Just talk about the commentary out loud.

The 5 seeing habits has to be exact. That's a written test. I recommend going to YouTube. It has a few videos to help out.

Good luck.

5. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

Write them all out on paper, over and over and over again.

6. You have to know 5 seeing habits word for word not just the bold and the 10 point commentary pretty good too. You will also need to study the pretrip although that one isnt hard.

7. tennfun39

tennfun39 New Member

If someone doesn’t pass intergrad when can you take it again? Either out of town or locally at my facility?

8. tennfun39

tennfun39 New Member

9. tennfun39

tennfun39 New Member

Hi! Did you Pass?

10. burrheadd

burrheadd KING Of GIFS

How come you flunked?

11. tennfun39

tennfun39 New Member

Went to Atlanta from Memphis for Intergrad just was not prepared. HR did not really prepare us ! Most of Class failed

12. tennfun39

tennfun39 New Member

Placed bid this week 2nd attempt was told had to wait one year. Some have said 6 months

13. burrheadd

burrheadd KING Of GIFS

14. burrheadd

burrheadd KING Of GIFS

Oh, so it really wasn’t your fault
    Gotcha

You’ll go far in life with that attitude

15. tennfun39

tennfun39 New Member

Sir I have retired from one job with 31 years of service for your information

16. burrheadd

burrheadd KING Of GIFS

And now you want to be a package driver

Good luck to ya

17. tennfun39

tennfun39 New Member

And what do you do for the company may I ask?

18. tennfun39

tennfun39 New Member

19. scooby0048

scooby0048 This page left intentionally blank

In all fairness burr, this :censored2: company would rather get rid someone instead of working with them, who could potentially be a great driver, but just because they can't spout off some dry mundane crap word for word they are gone. We deliver dog food and snuggies do we really need a driver boot camp to do this?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  20. scooby0048

scooby0048 This page left intentionally blank

Not trying to be disrespectful but you just might be too old to start this job in this day and age. The company is going to beat the living pisss out of you.