Studying for Intergrad

Shift

How much of this should I know word for word I'm going to intergrad soon and was told by a coworker thay I need to know every single thing on this paper work for word. But our HR representative said i only need to know the bold print word for word.

Attachments

• 20180503_104455.jpg
    20180503_104455.jpg
    307.3 KB · Views: 390

Johnny123456789

The 10 point commentary isn't word by word. Start practicing now when you're driving around in your car. Just talk about the commentary out loud.

The 5 seeing habits has to be exact. That's a written test. I recommend going to YouTube. It has a few videos to help out.

Good luck.

PalletDockShifter

You have to know 5 seeing habits word for word not just the bold and the 10 point commentary pretty good too. You will also need to study the pretrip although that one isnt hard.

tennfun39

How much of this should I know word for word I'm going to intergrad soon and was told by a coworker thay I need to know every single thing on this paper work for word. But our HR representative said i only need to know the bold print word for word.

tennfun39

Hi! Did you Pass?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Went to Atlanta from Memphis for Intergrad just was not prepared. HR did not really prepare us ! Most of Class failed

Oh, so it really wasn’t your fault
Gotcha

You’ll go far in life with that attitude

In all fairness burr, this :censored2: company would rather get rid someone instead of working with them, who could potentially be a great driver, but just because they can't spout off some dry mundane crap word for word they are gone. We deliver dog food and snuggies do we really need a driver boot camp to do this?