Stupid High School Stunts

Big Babooba

We all have a story of something stupid we did in high school. Share your story with us.

Because I Lost a bet in my freshman year, I had to throw my jockstrap into the girl's locker room. hat didn't go over too well with the girl's gym teacher. I never was caught though.:happy2:

We all have a story of something stupid we did in high school. Share your story with us.

Because I Lost a bet in my freshman year, I had to throw my jockstrap into the girl's locker room. hat didn't go over too well with the girl's gym teacher. I never was caught though.:happy2:

You`re supposed to take it off first,amateur.

satellitedriver

Homecoming foot ballgame.
My girl friend was the Home Coming Queen.
I was the driver of a 1971 white Cadillac convertible that drove the Queen and king around the track at half time.
I did my gig, and dropped the King and Queen off of at the 50 yard line.
I drove to the goal post of the opposing school, and floored it, I did donuts around their field post and drove on the track in front of their stands and waved to the crowd, did a power slide and parked at our bleachers.
I knew I was going to be in deep Do,Do, but the exact opposite happened.
The crowd went wild on both sides and we won the game by two touchdowns.
Funny how things affect you. That was the first time I ever was in a Cadillac and I knew I wanted one.
I just gave my 1986 FleetWood Brougham to a car restorer/collector friend.
Never a word was said, about my actions on that day in 1971.

Big Babooba

I was the driver of a 1971 white Cadillac convertible that drove the Queen and king around the track at half time.
I drove to the goal post of the opposing school, and floored it, I did donuts around their field post and drove on the track in front of their stands and waved to the crowd, did a power slide and parked at our bleachers.
Funny how things affect you. That was the first time I ever was in a Cadillac and I knew I wanted one.
Cadillac STS "Let*s dance" Commercial

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I was the victim of some mild hazing when I was a freshman. I was on the cross country team and the hazing ritual involved wearing the jock strap of a senior on your face like a surgical mask and then having to breath deeply. The only problem was the senior had just worn the jock while running 10 miles.:sick:

Similar to Sat`s, i did an NHRA quality burnout the entire length of the school parking lot in my mom`s Pontiac. The tire marks were there for years before they resealed the pavement.

wkmac

I would love to post but even after 35 years I'm still not certain the statue of limitations have expired!

:wink2:

Got caught in 11th grade making nitroglycerin after school in the lab. But didn't get in any trouble at all. Teacher was impressed how far we had gotten and how controlled the experiment was. It also helped our case that we stole the formula out of this same teacher's desk. He wasn't stupid as that was the tip off to him what we were up too!

Also there was a helium tank in the supply room so one day we rigged a 3 way supply with shutoff valves on hoses out to our desks, neatly hidden I might add and we'd raise our hand for every question and we sounded like Alvin and the Chipmunks. The best part was the next day the teacher did a reverse and taught the better part of the class taking an occassional hit of helium. We had tons of fun but we learned a lot because it was fun.

Made an A in chemistry too and it was earned. Parents still regret that chemstry set for Christmas they got me. What didn't stink, we blew up!

:happy-very:

M

Mike23

I do remember laughing at a buddy of mine during football practice. His shoulder was sore so he put some tiger balm on it. Anyways, he didn't wash his hands and had an 'itch'...It apparently hurt some during practice then hurt like hell in the shower.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

I'm surprised that she never "sniffed" you out.

Awesome story, sat!

I was the victim of some mild hazing when I was a freshman. I was on the cross country team and the hazing ritual involved wearing the jock strap of a senior on your face like a surgical mask and then having to breath deeply. The only problem was the senior had just worn the jock while running 10 miles.:sick:
Warning: Mild hazing can end up as facial genital warts.

Ahhh, the memories I would have if, only I had gone to High School.:dissapointed:

Big Babooba

I would love to post but even after 35 years I'm still not certain the statue of limitations have expired!

:wink2:

Got caught in 11th grade making nitroglycerin after school in the lab. But didn't get in any trouble at all. Teacher was impressed how far we had gotten and how controlled the experiment was. It also helped our case that we stole the formula out of this same teacher's desk. He wasn't stupid as that was the tip off to him what we were up too!

Also there was a helium tank in the supply room so one day we rigged a 3 way supply with shutoff valves on hoses out to our desks, neatly hidden I might add and we'd raise our hand for every question and we sounded like Alvin and the Chipmunks. The best part was the next day the teacher did a reverse and taught the better part of the class taking an occassional hit of helium. We had tons of fun but we learned a lot because it was fun.

Made an A in chemistry too and it was earned. Parents still regret that chemstry set for Christmas they got me. What didn't stink, we blew up!

:happy-very:
Reminder to self - don't piss off wkmac.:happy-very:

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
Ran 10 miles, then gave away my jock strap...always did wonder what they wanted it for.jK.

Not as much a stunt but a reflection from then is that I was able to take three shop classes the last half of my senior year for full semester credit since I had enough built up from earlier years. It may be this is the reason current students may get a 9 hour day and shorter summer break. Sounds like UPS.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
We had 2 high schools, when I was in school and I had 1 class that was in our rival HS. A couple of us ditched classes at our school and went over to the other HS. Didn't go over very well. :happy-very:

My hubby played football all through HS. He thought he would be a S.A. one day. The coach said, 'You need your shoes, jock and helmet.' That's what he had on heading to the football field for practice. He didn't make it all the way out there though.:surprised:

A

anonymous6

i stole a police car at the high school/ they had stopprd to break up a party in the parking lot and left the door open and the car running.

I jumped in and drove off. later i came back with the siren screaming.

that's when the legend began.