Stupid Obnoxious Nosy Neighbors...

FilingBluesFL

So here I am tonight, delivering a big A** Martha Stewart outdoor sitting set... 4 boxes

Two huge packages at the door... only two more to go... and there it is... across the street, and two houses down...

That OBNOXIOUS, STUPID NOSY NEIGHBOR....

Arms waving, shrill high elderly voice, "Excuse me! Does she know you're here?!?!"

"I dunno..."

"Well you hold on, I'm gonna go get her, maybe she wants them in the garage or around the back of the house or something!"

AAARRRRGGGGHHHH...

Only two more boxes away, and this buddy* has to go running up to the door, ringing the bell, and getting this ladies attention to come out and dictate to me where she wants her crap a** Martha Stewart BS...

SERIOUSLY?!?!?! GO BACK TO YOUR OWN DAMN HOME!!!!!!!!!!!

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
So here I am tonight, delivering a big A** Martha Stewart outdoor sitting set... 4 boxes

Two huge packages at the door... only two more to go... and there it is... across the street, and two houses down...

Arms waving, shrill high elderly voice, "Excuse me! Does she know you're here?!?!"

"I dunno..."

"Well you hold on, I'm gonna go get her, maybe she wants them in the garage or around the back of the house or something!"

AAARRRRGGGGHHHH...

Only two more boxes away, and this buddy* has to go running up to the door, ringing the bell, and getting this ladies attention to come out and dictate to me where she wants her crap a** Martha Stewart BS...

DR FD, bye.

Ring Sport

DR'd a NEXT DAY AIR one time on a porch. Porch is completely out of sight. Get a message a couple hours later saying customer can't find it. I go back sure enough it is gone. So I walk across the street to the neighbors. Lady was out doing yard work when I went by earlier. I ask her "did you by chance pick up the package I left a while ago?". Her response, "Yes. She is out of town". Me: "No she isn't. She called in looking for her package that I left on the porch".

FilingBluesFL

Her response, "Yes. She is out of town". Me: "No she isn't. She called in looking for her package that I left on the porch".

Those are the worst... "Excuse me, they're not home." "That's fine..." "I DON'T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND, THEY AREN'T HERE."

"Oh, ok. And I assume they put YOU in charge of their mail?" "No, but I'm telling you they're not here." "Oh, so what's you're name so I can write that YOU'RE the one that refused the package that THEY PAID FOR, to have DELIVERED, to THIS SPECIFIC ADDRESS THAT THEY SPECIFIED."

"Well, I'm not paying for anything-" "Then I guess you're not making the decision of what they get delivered here."

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Those are the worst... "Excuse me, they're not home." "That's fine..." "I DON'T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND, THEY AREN'T HERE."

"Oh, ok. And I assume they put YOU in charge of their mail?" "No, but I'm telling you they're not here." "Oh, so what's you're name so I can write that YOU'RE the one that refused the package that THEY PAID FOR, to have DELIVERED, to THIS SPECIFIC ADDRESS THAT THEY SPECIFIED."

"Well, I'm not paying for anything-" "Then I guess you're not making the decision of what they get delivered here."
My hearing is usually REALLY bad unless the person is directly in front of me. ;)

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

"I dunno..."

AAARRRRGGGGHHHH...

DR FD, bye.

Whenever I have a large bulk delivery for a residential stop I will always knock on the door to see if they want it put in the garage or anywhere other than their usual delivery location. Putting it in the garage would actually be easier for me.

Dumping them by the front door is a dick move.

oldngray

nowhere special
How about the nosy neighbors asking you "What's in the box?" as you are walking next door to deliver. In some neighborhoods they just want to know if it is worth stealing.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
th

jaker

trolling
Whenever I have a large bulk delivery for a residential stop I will always knock on the door to see if they want it put in the garage or anywhere other than their usual delivery location. Putting it in the garage would actually be easier for me.

Dumping them by the front door is a dick move.
We all don't get 5 minutes per delivery like you

Stop, drop and roll I will put it anywhere you like if you catch me