Stupid Worthless new-hires

Alex952

I can get past all they screw ups when they bury crap on the floor or misplace a box here and there but when I come into work and you don’t have half the crap loaded and you’re on your ass on the phone taking pictures of yourself I just want to strangle him glad the week is almost over this worthless kid has been here 3 weeks. Godforbid he be the managers kid just my luck. I’ve came in early and just watched him throw small crap behind his lip loads. And I swear to god he is screwing with me every other package is turned wrong or sharpie marks on all of the scanning barcodes. “It slipped and the sharpie marked it.” Just want to punch his throat and curb stomp him as many lies as he spews every day.

Est.1998

I can get past all they screw ups when they bury crap on the floor or misplace a box here and there but when I come into work and you don’t have half the crap loaded and you’re on your ass on the phone taking pictures of yourself I just want to strangle him glad the week is almost over this worthless kid has been here 3 weeks. Godforbid he be the managers kid just my luck. I’ve came in early and just watched him throw small crap behind his lip loads. And I swear to god he is screwing with me every other package is turned wrong or sharpie marks on all of the scanning barcodes. “It slipped and the sharpie marked it.” Just want to punch his throat and curb stomp him as many lies as he spews every day.
Solution: show your supe in the morning. Just once is all it takes.
Now, when your over allowed is up every day just refer to your preloader.
Nothing will be done about it but, you'lll have extra bling on your check each week.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

And you were perfect your first day?

542thruNthru

Hey neighbor. How's it up in the OC?

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
I had a terrible loader it was so bad that I stopped the truck then sent In a message to the center that I was going to unload and load my truck in a parking lot. I took a picture of the packages in the parking lot then after I finished I sent a message in that it took from 11:00am till 11:50am after that I took my hr lunch. I ran 2 hrs over that day. The next day I had a different loader 🤔. Best lesson I learned before I retired was that no problem is a problem until it becomes a problem to management. My last years I never tried to solve their problems I just made sure they suffered the consequences. If I had to much air. I didn’t say a thing I just had late air. When they ask why I said “too many air stops” then they said “Did you let anyone know you had to many stops” My reply was “You dispatch I deliver what you give me” A couple times of that and they made sure to take air off me. Instead of me stressing and driving like a maniac I made it their problem. Use your head and you can do this in almost any situation. Good Luck!

Box Ox

You were hired straight into driving, weren't you?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Waaah, my load isn't perfect! Waaah!
flood.gif