Stupidest Accident you have seen in your building?

It might be the worst, but the title of the thread is "stupidest accident".
Driving through a closed overhead door is going to be hard to beat if you ask me.

Dude my on road ran a human being offfffff the road on a motorcycle. This is both sad an hilarious. Oh I forgot too add another sup was rear ended in his personal car running misloads. He wasn't at fault.

Nimnim

The Nim
We had an oncar drive through the overhead door...while it was closed.
He claims his foot slipped.

03022010159.jpg

Gotta say, I love the placement of the water fountain there.

iruhnman630

Seen it? I did it.

We ran out of package cars one day so I waited for an air driver to return. When he pulled in he temporarily parked his sprinter van parallel to the belt, and I told him not to bother parking it.

I stepped into the van, started it up, cranked the wheel to the right, through it in reverse ( to turn around using a back-first, p-side back...shame on me), checked the mirrors hit the gas and...

...ka-thunk...

...backed straight into one of the building support posts.

I can only imagine what my face looked like, as the clerk was rolling on the floor bent over laughing.

A package car probably wouldn't have caused any damage, but since it was a sprinter van the plastic bumper had a nice dent in it.

Yup, I was d-u-m-m dumb that day.

rod

Retired 22 years
Might need to nominate David Ragan for being black flagged on the last lap of the Daytona 500.
First to fourteenth.

Did you see when they interviewed him after the race-- he said he didn't think he had moved over into the other lane that far. What an idiot. He will have nightmares about that stupid move for the rest of his life. I bet UPS makes him memorize a list of "things to do to not lose a race".

CustomerConcern

P32 hit a dip in the road at a blind curve....truck jumped and cleared the fence landed in the pasteur broke the front cross member. No cell, no ODS service, driver had to walk to ranch house 5 miles to get help. Driver ended up with a mild concussion and broken tailbone (and fired/rehired).

rod

Retired 22 years
P32 hit a dip in the road at a blind curve....truck jumped and cleared the fence landed in the pasteur broke the front cross member. No cell, no ODS service, driver had to walk to ranch house 5 miles to get help. Driver ended up with a mild concussion and broken tailbone (and fired/rehired).

right out of The Dukes of Hazzard (except for the injury-those Duke boys never got hurt)

[video=youtube;WK_Vsn4llEI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK_Vsn4llEI[/video]

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
We had an air driver decide to pull the sprinter van thru a Starbucks drive-thru. He probably would have made it except he ran into the concrete pillars (like the ones placed around gas pumps) and leave a scrape (hell, it was a gouge) down the whole length of the truck. Yes, it was painted bright yellow. :knockedout:

Same air driver - not paying attention at a stop light, light turned green and he went. The only problem was the motorcycle in front of him didn't. :knockedout:

Scoot

We had a driver try to drive under one of these. He didn't inch up to it to see if he would make it.....he slammed it. It wan't even close. My guess is that he was talking on his cellphone and not paying attention although he denies this.
Fig3_12.gif

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
We got an all page today,"damage a private drive way with chains on and you will be charged" oh goody more ECD's!

So if you have chains on and damage the driveway.... you will be charged.

So if you dont have chains on and you wind up sliding into the customers fence.... you will be charged.

So if you dont have chains on, and you park on the street to avoid hitting the customers fence, and another vehicle slides into your package car while you are walking the stop off...you will be charged.

It must be nice to make $75K a year employing 20/20 hindsight from behind a desk.

brown67

Air driver took an old p600 into a bank drive thru. Left a nice dent on the roof.

Had a pcm last week on an accident in Denver. UPS Trucks all leaving together. Truck one rear door is open. Box falls out of truck 1 and truck 2 slams on brakes. Truck 3 rear ends truck 2 so badley it has to be towed back to center.

menotyou

bella amicizia
air driver took an old p600 into a bank drive thru. Left a nice dent on the roof.

Had a pcm last week on an accident in denver. Ups trucks all leaving together. Truck one rear door is open. Box falls out of truck 1 and truck 2 slams on brakes. Truck 3 rear ends truck 2 so badley it has to be towed back to center.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Red Dawn

we had a guy walking inside hub walked by a lady and he was checking her out as she walked by not looking wear he was walking he walked straight into a support beam. nocked him out cold! lol he fell straight back and hit the back side of his hiead on the floor.

Bristol Brown

Never seen an accident in our centre but our new manager pcm`d this morning that all drivers are to have hazard lights (four way flashers) on when vehicle is in motion in the centre.

Do you have to pass a stupid test to be a centre manager?