STUPIDLY

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Is that even a word? Certainly not one that should be used by The President of The United States of America, against our men in blue, doing their job. And the investigation has not even been completed. What a duffus.
This is the first time in my adult life that Ive ever been ashamed of my President.
Add it to the list of people he has insulted.
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2009/0723092gates1.html
[video=youtube;LZYsW_PxWAM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZYsW_PxWAM[/video]
Ive talked with law enforcement today, and told them I support what they do, and the danger in doing it. Even the one who pulled me over tonight:angry:and no I didnt get a ticket:happy2:. Obama the buffoon just lost another large group of supporters. Praise the Lord.
Keep it up Bam Bam.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The poor choice of words is not the big issue here IMO. My concern is that a national press conference should not be used as a bully pulpit for his personal opinions. Stick to the teleprompter, Obama.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Not, its call being a jackass.
Here he was trying to promote his bs health care & he plays the race card. Why to keep the press from asking him any real questions that again he did not have the answers for.
The only problem with playing this race card is again he got his facts wrong.
Prof. Gates was the racist .
And that statement about blacks & latinos being stops more than others is not because of their skin tone its because that small % of the general population is responsible for over 50% of the murders in this country.

bubsdad

"Hang in there!"
The initial news reports that I heard were that the man in question became very beligerent and confrontational. Maybe both parties acted "stupidly", but without being there and hearing all the facts BO shouldn't be commenting on it. Unfortunately, the race issue is going to be brought up alot in the next 3 1/2 years. That is what got him elected.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Obama put his foor in his mouth and totally distracted attention away from his health care reform.......maybe a good thing, eh?

klein

Für Meno :)
Yup, made the big headline news here in Canada, too.
Certainly his words (stupidly) we're inappropiate (a, and thats the word he shoudl have chosen (inappropiate), not stupid !
Thats a major offence, calling anyone stupid or a whole department... and actually, esspecially police office that put thier lives on risk, each and every day, probably more so then soldiers do.
Soldiers are only in combat for certain time periods, police officers are daily for thier entire time at thier jobs.
Never ending.

Obama does need to grow up...he;s young.....I sure hope he has learned from this !

over9five

Staff member
Massachusetts Governor Patrick also made some lame comment loosely quoted "It's what every black man fears".

Three morons: Gates, Obama, and Patrick. MHO.

Did you hear the Police Unions response? "The only stupid part of this whole event was Mr Obamas comments". Classic!!!! The Chief of Police is also backing his Sargent.

In this poll at a Boston tv website, 86% think Obama should apologize. That's huge in this Democratic state.

tourists24

tooner,,, I almost posted the exact same thing with the "stupidly" remark.... had to look it up and lo and behold it was a word... but can you imagine if George W would have said the same word... the news story itself wouldnt have been the headline

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The Black cop at the scene has stated that he backs the arresting cop 100%.
He also said that O should take a mulligan, meaning to be able to take back his statement.

Here's what happen from the cop's point of view....
you get a report of a break-in, you find someone inside the house, you were told that 2 men were involved, you try to determine if this person belongs here and where is the other one, and if this person does belong here does he have an idea others may be inside.

over9five

Staff member
The most racist part of all this was our racist President deciding without having ANY facts that the black man was some innocent victim of a rogue white cop.

moreluck

golden ticket member
CA ...California
CA Canada
CA Carolina
CA Caledonia
CA Calabassas
CA.......Canton

Where's Moreluck ???????????????:wink2:

klein

Für Meno :)
I opoligize, we were just making fun, having a good time, at your expense...:) No worries. I would give you some of my poiunts, but I'm 7000 in the minus... you don't want them..LOL