Submitting a job inquiry

kentucky5

I submitted a job inquiry for package handler a couple of months ago and I still have not heard anything back yet. I checked to see if they still have the job posting out and they still do. How long does it usually take for them to start interviewing people. And is there someone I could call or email about it?

UPSGUY72

I submitted a job inquiry for package handler a couple of months ago and I still have not heard anything back yet. I checked to see if they still have the job posting out and they still do. How long does it usually take for them to start interviewing people. And is there someone I could call or email about it?

Have you tried to Re-apply for the position ??????

UPS_Broken_Dreams

Do yourself a favor, find something else. This isn't a job or a career for you, its a life sentence and your reward? Crippling pain till you die. UPS logistics folks

barnyard

KTM rider
Doubtful. UPS hires lots of college students.

Most applicants are contacted very soon after applying for a PT position.

UPSGUY72

yes I reapplied two weeks ago
You and a lot of other people applied for that position. They don't call everyone that applies for a position every time they post a opening. They call the first so many people (ie say they have 2 opening they might call 5 or 6 people to come in for an interview even thought 30 people applied ).

Just keep re applying if you don't get a call back. You didn't get DQ if your did you wouldn't be able to re-apply.

Good luck.

UPS is a good company to work for in the long run. Some people stay PT there entire career just for the Benefits... Don't let what other say discourage you about getting a job or working for UPS. Opinion are like A--holes everyone has one don't base your on someone else's.

OptimusPrime

Anymore with the economy, I almost want to bet that UPS isn't looking for college kids now a days. Back in the day, they used Earn and Learn to sucker fools in. But now? Don't need it, don't want it. They want the scum of the earth. Degenerates with no other place to turn. Fools who they can slap the chains on, who really NEED that $8.50-$9.50 position.