Suck at splitting the belt

32blaine

I'm 3 days in and this is the job they assigned me. I can't keep up! Sometimes T=the entire belt is filled with packages and I can't move them around. My supe yells at me in front of everyone.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Every job has a learning curve. Give yourself 30 days and if you don't get any better ask to be reassigned.

The last thing that you want to do is get stuck in a job that you don't like with our busy season quickly approaching.

watdaflock?

I'm 3 days in and this is the job they assigned me. I can't keep up! Sometimes T=the entire belt is filled with packages and I can't move them around. My supe yells at me in front of everyone.
Do you have a question or just looking for sympathy?

dudebro

Pick up the light ones, stack them on the ones that are already on the right side, slide the heavy ones into the space you create. Best you can do.
As for the sup - "okay boss" and don't even think about it, just do the best you can, safely.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....

When he yells at you in front of everyone,

how does that make you feel?

watdaflock?

Anytime your sup' yells, ask them an open ended question. Anything requiring more than a "yes" or "no" answer confuses them. Once confused, most sups will go away.