Suicide Attempt Results In Double Vision!

Babagounj

Strength through joy

• His body severed on impact with a hotel marquee and scattered across street
  • Witnesses said the crash was heard from inside the lobby and nearby buildings
So he did go out with a bang.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
While it's sad that people decide to commit suicide, at least this one was successful. My wife used to work in an Emergency Room a long time ago. One night they bring in a guy who tried to shoot himself in the head. The gun was at the wrong angle and the bullet bounced off his skull. My wife still laughs about the "squeak squeak" sound the doctor made cleaning out the entrance and exit wounds.

rod

Retired 22 years
While it's sad that people decide to commit suicide, at least this one was successful. My wife used to work in an Emergency Room a long time ago. One night they bring in a guy who tried to shoot himself in the head. The gun was at the wrong angle and the bullet bounced off his skull. My wife still laughs about the "squeak squeak" sound the doctor made cleaning out the entrance and exit wounds.
I delivered to a kid who got is a fight with his girlfriend and decided to end it all with a shotgun placed under his chin. The angle was wrong and all he accomplished was to blow his chin- mouth and nose clear off his face. After probably 50 surgeries over like 10 years the poor kid still looked like a Frankenstein monster. Nicer person you could never meet but he was hard to look at.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I delivered to a kid who got is a fight with his girlfriend and decided to end it all with a shotgun placed under his chin. The angle was wrong and all he accomplished was to blow his chin- mouth and nose clear off his face. After probably 50 surgeries over like 10 years the poor kid still looked like a Frankenstein monster. Nicer person you could never meet but he was hard to look at.
😳