Summer 60hrs a week

instantK

So far this summer I have been getting 60hours a week Satuday included
$$$$$37/hr to deliver 8 stops on saturday got 6 hours! Thanx UPS

instantK

Listen to this....

One day this past week I started at 8:40... Clocked out at 9:55 and made an hour of BONUS
ROFL

this company is insane

Indecisi0n

When will they learn, the more work you give me the slower I work. If I know I am going to be out until 10:00PM do you really think I am going balls out?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We are so severely under staffed right now its insane. Had a sup run full routes every day the last two weeks. They don't care about the grievances. All they need to do is hold off until August and progression goes up a year.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
We are so severely under staffed right now its insane. Had a sup run full routes every day the last two weeks. They don't care about the grievances. All they need to do is hold off until August and progression goes up a year.
we have had the same issue. Our 50 car center gets 20-25 9.5 grievances paid out each week,in addidition to about as many supervisor working grievances. The DM said he's rather pay these than hire people so i am crying all the way to the bank

BrownArmy

Aside from the summer vacations, we have so many drivers out injured it's ridiculous.

I've been getting between 50-55 hours a week for the last two months.

Peak will be a breeze, at least we'll have helpers. :greedy:

Loyal Teamster

For everyone claiming they are understaffed or it takes 13 months to become a full time driver, where is this at? take 12+ years to become driver @ my hub, willing to relocate

NI1

Our center ran 32 cars last Friday. My route usually run 130 (that's 9.5) for some reason they decided to give me 160 with a bad load. At 1:30 before I took lunch I sent a simple 'I need help' 30 stops done with 130 to go. Long story short center manager came in brown and helped.

Under staffed, overdispatched etc etc it's happening everywhere. Not sure why. But it is what it is. I got a few more years til I retire so I'll just suck it up lol