Rack em

Made the Podium
They can try and force all they want but a lot of people, myself included, will not be working Sunday! There is nothing Ups can do to force us into working Sunday this year.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Online shopping didn't even exist when I was very young, and wasn't even a viable option for years to come. Yet somehow I was never disappointed Christmas morning. Now you just gotta click and watch it come to you door and people still manage to friend* it up.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
When UPS was in the hot seat a few peaks ago for “ ruining everyone’s Christmas” I remember a news story where they interviewed a lady crying because the UPS man never came to her house , lol.

I'm safely going to assume I'm working Saturday and Sunday. I don't mind a 6th or 7th punch. My wife is working and we got nobody and all my friends are from work. I'd rather spend time with my brothers and sisters than alone. Even if I do gotta work.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Can you demand your 8hrs on these days? They always find a way to just squeeze a few hrs outta you then try to get you to run home.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Online shopping didn't even exist when I was very young, and wasn't even a viable option for years to come. Yet somehow I was never disappointed Christmas morning. Now you just gotta click and watch it come to you door and people still manage to friend* it up.
I remember last year on Christmas Eve only people with hours available were working Saturday. We were only supposed to be delivering in town only, but of course when I show up I see I have 7 stops all out of town in an area I don't even know! I was already mad about working, then I saw the packages in my truck and they were ALL amazon boxes!

After saying some choice words to my supervisor I got in my truck and left. It was snowing like a mother out of town and my second stop in I got stuck in someone's driveway because our PC's are pieces of crap. After 20 minutes of shoveling and rocking the PC I finally got out. Third to last stop I was driving up these people's icy driveway and their dogs coming running at the PC so I had to stop losing all momentum and ending up sliding down their driveway sideways because I lost all control of the front end of the PC. Luckily I didn't get stuck, so I turned around, threw their 3 stupid amazon boxes in the ditch, ECD'd my remaining stops, and drove back.

No way in hell I am doing that again this year because people order shyt last minute!