Sunday Sort

BlackCoffee

Again, you are misinformed...just to let you know. There are quite a few Sunday sorts. I'm sure there are topics on here if you did a search using the search feature. :P

Did that dude... just to let you know :p. For all we know it's the same person talking about Sunday Sort. Some user who hasn't been here in awhile and I can't remember the username admitted to working Sundays. If you listen to everyone here it seems like most hubs work sunday which is NOT the case. Only the dysfunctional hubs do. Again only someone from Saddle Brook, NJ admitted it. For all we know it's all users from that same hub.

Did that dude... just to let you know :p. For all we know it's the same person talking about Sunday Sort. Some user who hasn't been here in awhile and I can't remember the username admitted to working Sundays. If you listen to everyone here it seems like most hubs work sunday which is NOT the case. Only the dysfunctional hubs do. Again only someone from Saddle Brook, NJ admitted it. For all we know it's all users from that same hub.
Why would you say only the dysfunctional hubs work Sunday?

BlackCoffee

Why would you say only the dysfunctional hubs work Sunday?

Seriously? Why should a trucking company be open on Sundays? It's not a "on the spot" company ie.. a hospital, police station.

it should be run like any other company. Mon-Fri. Closed weekends.

You think other companies don't have work to do? Shutdown on Friday and pick things up again on Monday. Quite simple. No one's life in society is effected by UPS needing to be open on Sundays particularly on holidays like Easter, Mother's Day, Father's day.

Seriously? Why should a trucking company be open on Sundays? It's not a "on the spot" company ie.. a hospital, police station.

it should be run like any other company. Mon-Fri. Closed weekends.

You think other companies don't have work to do? Shutdown on Friday and pick things up again on Monday. Quite simple. No one's life in society is effected by UPS needing to be open on Sundays particularly on holidays like Easter, Mother's Day, Father's day.
The Sunday sort is advancing the volume for Monday and the next week.