Sunday, Sunday, Sunday! Revised

drewed

Shankman
To allow more of our UPS family members to partake in our record breaking night, kick off will be moved up one hour to 6pm pst 9 pm est, Thank you in advance for your particpation.

H

hseofpayne

To allow more of our UPS family members to partake in our record breaking night, kick off will be moved up one hour to 6pm pst 9 pm est, Thank you in advance for your particpation.

Still won't be off double secret probation!:sad-very::sad-very::sad-very:

Some of us have to be at work at 9pm on Sundays. Wanna break a record? Do a poll, find out how many people are from the east coast as apposed to the west coast. Then set the time accordingly. I think you're setting the time best suited for you, and not all potential BC chatters.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Some of us have to be at work at 9pm on Sundays. Wanna break a record? Do a poll, find out how many people are from the east coast as apposed to the west coast. Then set the time accordingly. I think you're setting the time best suited for you, and not all potential BC chatters.

This was addressed (by me) when the original time was set at 7pm pst (10pm est) so Drewed made the switch "so that we could get our beauty sleep (Helen))."

drewed

Shankman
I think the 6-7 pm pst works well because, yes preload/twilight workers are working but drivers on the east coast havent gone to bed yet as well as everyone further west has mostly wrapped up the events of sunday dinners church etc