Sunday's

JJ85

Im a tue-sat driver i have work Mondays for the last two peaks. I read there are already hiring package handlers on the option of working Sunday thru Thursday. What do you think of making Saturday guys working sundays instead of Mondays
Screenshot_2018-10-02-07-15-58.png

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Sunday-Thursday hub schedules aren’t new, nor are they abnormal. Good way to advance volume and lessen the hit for Monday.

Sunday package car is at least a decade away. Even that may be an aggressive timeline.

eats packages

My fursona is a Cadbury Chocolate Alien
we need moar sunday sorts
Cool those jets, until you actually communicate with the boots on the ground to construct / reconstruct alpha exception load charts for each vehicle. There is little to gain from overloading boxline bins and having some poor SOB load every single car without a clue of what normally goes in. Leads to tons of resorting / rehandling / extra work to pull from crammed bins.

The full bins / hot unload philosophy needs to die.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Cool those jets, until you actually communicate with the boots on the ground to construct / reconstruct alpha exception load charts for each vehicle. There is little to gain from overloading boxline bins and having some poor SOB load every single car without a clue of what normally goes in. Leads to tons of resorting / rehandling / extra work to pull from crammed bins.

The full bins / hot unload philosophy needs to die.
He’s talking hub sorts and he’s absolutely right

DeadOnArrival

Belt Wide
tumblr_n2dfisi6oH1s4cx6ho1_500 (1).gif

Our hub has been working Peak season Sundays for the past two years. Daylight and Twilight sorts, mandatory bulls***. I work extra-extra safely on Sunday's.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I’m scheduled already to work Sunday-Friday this year, and if I work less than 4 of the 5 Saturdays I’ll be shocked.

But I’ll gladly accept the extra week of vacation that comes with it
Lets cancel the time off to generate more company profits!