Sunday's

JJ85

Im a tue-sat driver i have work Mondays for the last two peaks. I read there are already hiring package handlers on the option of working Sunday thru Thursday. What do you think of making Saturday guys working sundays instead of Mondays
Screenshot_2018-10-02-07-15-58.png

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Sunday-Thursday hub schedules aren’t new, nor are they abnormal. Good way to advance volume and lessen the hit for Monday.

Sunday package car is at least a decade away. Even that may be an aggressive timeline.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
we need moar sunday sorts
Cool those jets, until you actually communicate with the boots on the ground to construct / reconstruct alpha exception load charts for each vehicle. There is little to gain from overloading boxline bins and having some poor SOB load every single car without a clue of what normally goes in. Leads to tons of resorting / rehandling / extra work to pull from crammed bins.

The full bins / hot unload philosophy needs to die.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Cool those jets, until you actually communicate with the boots on the ground to construct / reconstruct alpha exception load charts for each vehicle. There is little to gain from overloading boxline bins and having some poor SOB load every single car without a clue of what normally goes in. Leads to tons of resorting / rehandling / extra work to pull from crammed bins.

The full bins / hot unload philosophy needs to die.
He’s talking hub sorts and he’s absolutely right

DeadOnArrival

Belt Wide
tumblr_n2dfisi6oH1s4cx6ho1_500 (1).gif

Our hub has been working Peak season Sundays for the past two years. Daylight and Twilight sorts, mandatory bulls***. I work extra-extra safely on Sunday's.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I’m scheduled already to work Sunday-Friday this year, and if I work less than 4 of the 5 Saturdays I’ll be shocked.

But I’ll gladly accept the extra week of vacation that comes with it
Lets cancel the time off to generate more company profits!