Sup says I’m not working fast enough

Any suggestions on what to do if sup constantly says That “I need to sort faster” or “I’m missing too many packages.” I’ve been on preload for two years and have been in the same spot for most of that time. People constantly tell me that I should quite stressing about it, cause they can’t fire you for being too slow. But I wanted to get y’alls input
thanks!

Any suggestions on what to do if sup constantly says That “I need to sort faster” or “I’m missing too many packages.” I’ve been on preload for two years and have been in the same spot for most of that time. People constantly tell me that I should quite stressing about it, cause they can’t fire you for being too slow. But I wanted to get y’alls input
thanks!
Been telling me that for 40+years. I'm still working. Consider this.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
thanks!
Work faster.

UnionGuy

I'd go super slow and show the supervisor what going slow really looks like. Just ignore the supervisor, if you feel it's only you that they're picking on, file an Article 37 grievance. Just ignore them and follow the methods.

Integrity

Binge Poster
thanks!
Article 37 Section 1 of the Master should tell you all you need to know about this situation.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
thanks!
2 years and you are still concerned....

Good luck

ouanling

Drivers are with you, no one wants a fast handed sorter that leads to a :censored2:ty misloaded truck. An other sup that quit school in 6th grade probably.

Only thing that should matter is low mistakes!

EverybodyLovesMike

No, my name isnt mike
thanks!
You've been here long enough to know they dont give a :censored2: about you, just you getting the job done. If it were up to them, you'd be gone. Pay your dues, work at a safe pace that you can handle without feeling like trash at the end of the day and if they demand more output, demand a steward. You cannot be fired for not getting injured but you can file an article 37 grievance for harassment. Also, slow down. Chances are you are probably already working way above what you should be working at and could benefit yourself by working slower.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Or Don't read your contract and let them harass you. You probably didn't vote on the last contract anyway.

This is why PT employees should have their own union.

They just screw it up for the FT workforce.

Last edited:

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
thanks!
@Birdblue
Or Don't read your contract and let them harass you. You probably didn't vote on the last contract anyway.

This is why PT employees should have their own union.

They just screw it up for the FT workforce.
they do in St. Paul .. PT’s are under local 120 , while FT’s are 638