Sup Y'all.

thedownhillEXPRESS

I've been absent for awhile again.
Is that Dave guy still here?
Is mr fedex?
Is Vantexan still posting insane political ideology on a Fedex forum?
Will Trump deport Vantexan?

Where is my UPS buddy from Boston,I forget his name but I'm too lazy to look.

BBSAM still here?

Anyway,how's your peak plan?

Last edited:

Purplepackage

I've been absent for awhile again.
Is that Dave guy still here?
Is mr fedex?
Is Vantexan still posting insane political ideology on a Fedex forum?
Will Trump deport Vantexan?

Where is my UPS buddy from Boston,I forget his name but I'm too lazy to look.

BBSAM still here?

Anyway,how's your peak plan?

My favorite part was "will trump deport vantexan" lol

thedownhillEXPRESS

I mean I haven't read the forum in years but I thought he renounced his citizenship and moved to a country that was south of us and had nationalized healthcare like he was always against until he moved there to get,uh healthcare.
Then he moved back and got rehired for the 3rd time at below minimum wage(despite being promised by management to get to top rate in 12 days) at a station with a satellite route that was closer to Mars than Memphis?

Sorry if this is boring.I'm just trying to get up to speed.

Last edited:

vantexan

I mean I haven't read the forum in years but I thought he renounced his citizenship and moved to a country that was south of us and had nationalized healthcare like he was always against until he moved there to get,uh healthcare.
Then he moved back and got rehired for the 3rd time at below minimum wage(despite being promised by management to get to top rate in 12 days) at a station with a satellite route that was closer to Mars than Memphis?

Sorry if this is boring.I'm just trying to get up to speed.
Still smarting over the election? My crook beat your crook...bwah ha hah ha!!!!!!!!!!!! P.S. I'm moving back to Mexico in March. Hope working until 70 won't be too hard on you.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Yes, I'm still here. I am a grandfather to 2 beautiful grandchildren that I don't get to see often enough.

Yes, bbsam is still exploiting his "employees".

Yes, van is still planning on running off to a Third World country.

No, MFE is no longer here to dispel his warped views on just about every issue.

Yes, Masswineguy is still here. He is trying to get in to management under the senior citizen exemption clause.