Super Bowl

rod

Retired 22 years
I see where about a quarter of out local law enforcement is being recruited to help at this years SB in Minneapolis. The Eagles fans who were such :censored2:s to our fans at last Sundays game could be in for a rude awakening if they come here. Paybacks are hell.

bbsam

Staff member
I see where about a quarter of out local law enforcement is being recruited to help at this years SB in Minneapolis. The Eagles fans who were such :censored2:s to our fans at last Sundays game could be in for a rude awakening if they come here. Paybacks are hell.

Come now. They kicked your ass good. Don't be sore losers.

rod

Retired 22 years

They beat us good. I'm not so upset about that as I am about how their idiot fans treated visiting guests from here. I hope payback is good for them when they come dragging their knuckles into Minneapolis for SB.

floridays

Correct, they did kick their ass good, however I didn't see a Philly fan make a tackle, complete a pass, or have a reception. Rod mentioned nothing about the players actions, instead he noted the fans actions. My personal wish is that the Eagles kick the dog S* out of the Patriots, and that Eagles fans respect the letter of the law or pay the requisite price. Family is family, you take care of your own. Your right though Sam, the Vikings had their ass thoroughly kicked.

floridays

They beat us good. I'm not so upset about that as I am about how their idiot fans treated visiting guests from here. I hope payback is good for them when they come dragging their knuckles into Minneapolis for SB.
Payback for the knuckledraggers, their fans or both? I'm with you, but I'd sure hate to see New England win.

bbsam

Staff member
Correct, they did kick their ass good, however I didn't see a Philly fan make a tackle, complete a pass, or have a reception. Rod mentioned nothing about the players actions, instead he noted the fans actions. My personal wish is that the Eagles kick the dog S* out of the Patriots, and that Eagles fans respect the letter of the law or pay the requisite price. Family is family, you take care of your own. Your right though Sam, the Vikings had their ass thoroughly kicked.
As a fan of another team in the NFC North. Minnesota fans have their own reputations to concern themselves with.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I know it's late notice... BUT... a friend of mine has two tickets for the Super Bowl in Minneapolis, MN at the new U. S. Bank Stadium on Sunday, February 4th.

They are box seats and he paid $3,500 PER / ticket... which INCLUDES a limo ride to and from the airport, lunch, dinner, a $400.00 bar tab... ANNND ... a pass to the winners locker room after the game !

What he didn't realize when he bought them last year was that it's on the SAME day as his wedding.

IF you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place.
It's at St. Paul's Church at 3 p.m. Her name is Ashley. She’s 5'4", about 115 pounds, a good cook, loves to fish and hunt and will clean your truck.
Annnd ... She’ll be the one in the white dress.

bbsam

Staff member
I know it's late notice... BUT... a friend of mine has two tickets for the Super Bowl in Minneapolis, MN at the new U. S. Bank Stadium on Sunday, February 4th.

They are box seats and he paid $3,500 PER / ticket... which INCLUDES a limo ride to and from the airport, lunch, dinner, a $400.00 bar tab... ANNND ... a pass to the winners locker room after the game !

What he didn't realize when he bought them last year was that it's on the SAME day as his wedding.

It's at St. Paul's Church at 3 p.m. Her name is Ashley. She’s 5'4", about 115 pounds, a good cook, loves to fish and hunt and will clean your truck.
I'll be there! Easy drive from here. We'll send him a wedding picture. I'll be the one bending her over the alter.

rod

Retired 22 years

That's a stupid mistake. That's like getting married on opening weekend of fishing or deer hunting.

floridays

That's a stupid mistake. That's like getting married on opening weekend of fishing or deer hunting.
That's correct, while you're deer hunting, duck hunting or fishing your sweet new plum is at the club getting stretched out so she can accommodate your huge member in the "Grand Opening":thumbup1:

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
That is BS I was there at both the Falcons and the Vikings games. The incidents were few no different than any other stadium. The Vikings' fans are just sore losers because they thought they had a easy ride to a home super bowl and got crushed by the Eagles. The stories are getting old the Santa Claus snow ball game the Dallas snow ball game. The media drags them out every time Philly does well ,In parting I will leave you with this.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Maint Man.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years
I see the Eagles are mad because they come to town and can't get reservations for a whole football team at a restaurant this late in the game. Boo-hoo. Somebody make them a baloney sandwich.