Super deer!

Packmule

i was walking off a stop today, approaching a driveway with about 25 mule deer standing in it feeding on the corn the homeowner puts out. All but one, a big doe, ran off down the hillside into the forest. The last doe decided to go up, over a 6 ft retaining wall, using the hood of a Ford Mustang as a springboard!
LMAO!
Now if that had been a Silverado, it would be time for a little poaching! As it is, the deer was just demonstrating one of the many reasons feeding wildlife is illegal.
And what other practical use is there for sports cars anyway? Might have to remember that trick!

i was walking off a stop today, approaching a driveway with about 25 mule deer standing in it feeding on the corn the homeowner puts out. All but one, a big doe, ran off down the hillside into the forest. The last doe decided to go up, over a 6 ft retaining wall, using the hood of a Ford Mustang as a springboard!
LMAO!
Now if that had been a Silverado, it would be time for a little poaching! As it is, the deer was just demonstrating one of the many reasons feeding wildlife is illegal.
And what other practical use is there for sports cars anyway? Might have to remember that trick!
To bad it wasn't a foreign car.

Packmule

I ran over more than one white tail's with the package car. Makes a heck of a thump!
Haven't hit one yet, but lots af close calls.
Funny how as a hunter I can sit int the hunting blind all day looking at empty meadows that ought to be teeming with deer, but I gotta kick em out of the way to get to a customer's front door.
And how many half starved mountain lions have shown up in town looking for a poodle?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I had one jump a fence on the side of the road years ago and bounce off the side of my P-550, that makes a lot of noise!

FilingBluesFL

I named this one "Dead"...

dead deer ups truck.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Oak

Over the years, I've hit four with a personal vehicle and one with a commercial truck I owned. Luckily, only two caused damage.

I live eight miles down a dead end road. Just the other day the wife took a picture of eight deer in the yard.

Where I live I am allowed to take one buck and one doe with a rifle. During archery season I can take two bucks (one before rifle season, one after) and as many does as I wish at $8 each for the does. I fill all the tags I can. I clean and debone all of them, then take it all to processing for ground meat with the exception of the backstraps and tenderloins, of course.

The meat is leaner, no antibiotics, no growth hormones, etc.

Best burgers on the planet. Nobody ever knows they are eating venison with anything made from the ground meat. I haven't bought hamburger at the store in years.

If I could only get the insurance companies to pay me for reducing risk..........

Over the years, I've hit four with a personal vehicle and one with a commercial truck I owned. Luckily, only two caused damage.

I live eight miles down a dead end road. Just the other day the wife took a picture of eight deer in the yard.

Where I live I am allowed to take one buck and one doe with a rifle. During archery season I can take two bucks (one before rifle season, one after) and as many does as I wish at $8 each for the does. I fill all the tags I can. I clean and debone all of them, then take it all to processing for ground meat with the exception of the backstraps and tenderloins, of course.

The meat is leaner, no antibiotics, no growth hormones, etc.

Best burgers on the planet. Nobody ever knows they are eating venison with anything made from the ground meat. I haven't bought hamburger at the store in years.

If I could only get the insurance companies to pay me for reducing risk..........
I love deer meat. Add a little ground pork and that's one heck of a burger.