Supervisor drunk on the job?

celphtitled

yesterday in our local hub we had two supervisor who were drunk on the job. A few employees noticed the smell of alcohol on both supervisor. They were allowed to finish working there shift. Our full time supervisor was interacting with both supervisor throughout the night. Our full time supervisor has allowed supervisor to work drunk and drink on the job before. How and who should I report this to?

PT Car Washer

yesterday in our local hub we had two supervisor who were drunk on the job. A few employees noticed the smell of alcohol on both supervisor. They were allowed to finish working there shift. Our full time supervisor was interacting with both supervisor throughout the night. Our full time supervisor has allowed supervisor to work drunk and drink on the job before. How and who should I report this to?
Start with your Union representative. Sounds like FT management is aware of the situation and are condoning it.

Nah

In addition to what @PT Car Washer said, you can try calling the hotline.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

45438B48-F902-47EB-BEF8-D46B5A2DC86B.gif

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
If they weren't driving a company vehicle and weren't harassing or negligent toward me/my safety then I'd completely ignore it.
Yikes. Just like they would if the tables were turned?? No way. What if something happens and someone else gets hurt? People like this do not belong in UPS management they are the cream of the crop.

DriverNerd

Yikes. Just like they would if the tables were turned?? No way. What if something happens and someone else gets hurt? People like this do not belong in UPS management they are the cream of the crop.

There are teamsters who come to work everyday drunk. Do you turn them in or look the other way?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
My preload should was half gone almost every day.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Yikes. Just like they would if the tables were turned?? No way.
If you’re a driver? No way, they’ll hang you out to dry. If you are PT, as long as you show up for work, no one cares. The vast majority of our hub workers are stoned on a daily basis. Everyone knows, nobody cares.

oldupsman

Wouldn't say a word. In my 32 years I saw that kind of behavior more than once.
And in the end it always catches up to them. And one day they're just gone.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Omerta!

snitch.gif

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I’m more worried about preload getting wrapped on time than if my supe is drunk...maybe if they’re drunk they won’t touch as many boxes.

🧔✊

pierregarcon

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward
Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both
For a wounded man will shall say to his assailant
"If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven"
Such is the rule of honor.