Supervisor in Dallas TX found dead in office

rkctkc

I don't know any details. I think he is from mesquite hub. Someone told me that he was getting a lot of the blame for the mess of a peak season we had. Full time feeder sup. Jeez, he could have just quit. I hope it's a rumor too. I'll let you know what I find out

Sent using BrownCafe App

wo88upsman

Sad but true. I am a feeder driver who goes to Mesquite every night. Do not know details but here it happened sometime Sunday night and found him Monday morning.

W

westsideworma

this is a sad state of affairs. I'm not for taking your life no matter the circumstances (just my view on it), but to possibly do it because of your job (wherever you may work) is awful. :wince:

NO place of employment is worth that....NONE.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
this is a sad state of affairs. I'm not for taking your life no matter the circumstances (just my view on it), but to possibly do it because of your job (wherever you may work) is awful. :wince:

NO place of employment is worth that....NONE.
I'm sure there had to be more factors involved than just job stress. But it's very sad that he felt there was no other way out but suicide.

mercury7

I read they had a history of issues with the company. I hate they let UPS get the best of them. You never know when someone is at their breaking point. Be kind.