Supervisor promoted

Oboyle

I’ve recently been promoted from part time package center supervisor to full time freight supervisor. Can anyone tell me what to expect are the differences between the two? Like benefits and how freight works?

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Not sure what DOTW Means. Why do I need to change my name?

The first, you will probably soon learn.

The second, apparently you didn't read in the Terms of Service that given names are not to be used. You also, apparently, didn't bother to read the job description for the position you accepted.

You'll go far.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Asked lots of questions but still have no idea what you'll be doing.

Instant management hire.
Guess @Wally ’s gif is true!

The first, you will probably soon learn.

The second, apparently you didn't read in the Terms of Service that given names are not to be used. You also, apparently, didn't bother to read the job description for the position you accepted.

You'll go far.

I believe we have a solid contender for this weeks award

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I’ve recently been promoted from part time package center supervisor to full time freight supervisor. Can anyone tell me what to expect are the differences between the two? Like benefits and how freight works?

How the friend did you go from UPS package to UPS Freight ???????????????????????????
Your work history at package has nothing to do with Freight, plus Freight is basically a different company.

If you had no training in the Feeders department and you have no clue what you're new job entails, YOU'RE SCREWED ALREADY

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
giphy-4.gif