supervisors arrested

Ouch

So I heard there were 4 supervisors walked out by lp to the gate where they were handcuffed by the police and carted away. They always try to pin the hourly for stealing, the whole time its there on. This happened at the whites creek facility.
They fired the security guards as well for not doing there job. Found this out this afternoon.

1080Driver

Its far from the first time its happened like this. Just a few weeks ago we had a guy who was in LP for along time arrested; supposedly it involved guns.

FilingBluesFL

I love my games, I truly do, but I think out of my "collection" of games, over half of them aren't even out of the cellophane wrapper, due to not having time to play them because of this job.

These guys will have PLENTY of time to play the games they stole, for sure.

Overpaid Union Thug

That hub has cameras everywhere. They knew that. They tells me that they must have had help from someone in LP/Security are at least someone with knowledge of the hubs security system.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
They call it "making lateral moves" in my Hub. They don't fix problems, they just move them around.
Scratch ,,,,we have a guy in our building that laterals so often, when I see him ,,,,I always greet him with a "morning Father " LOL He still don't get it...lol

cynic

Latest bright idea from LP at our hub - if you buzz going through the metal detectors on the way out of work you have to take off your shoes/boots and the security guards have to stick their gloved hands inside your shoes to check stolen items.

The guard went to stick their hand inside my boots after checking the dude in front of me and I told them they better change gloves because to me it seemed the same as reusing a condom!!!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Latest bright idea from LP at our hub - if you buzz going through the metal detectors on the way out of work you have to take off your shoes/boots and the security guards have to stick their gloved hands inside your shoes to check stolen items.

The guard went to stick their hand inside my boots after checking the dude in front of me and I told them they better change gloves because to me it seemed the same as reusing a condom!!!
Yep, they started this a few months ago at my building after several employees were fired for theft. I wear steel toe boots so I always set the metal detectors off....I love walking thru the dirty guard booth in my socks lol...it's even more fun when it's raining. What will LP think of next...rectal probing?? Lmao

bbsam

Staff member
Technically speaking, a condom constructed of latex should be able to be reused. I think I saw an episode of NYPD Blue that dealt with that.

cynic

Yep, they started this a few months ago at my building after several employees were fired for theft. I wear steel toe boots so I always set the metal detectors off....I love walking thru the dirty guard booth in my socks lol...it's even more fun when it's raining. What will LP think of next...rectal probing?? Lmao

Definitely can see that - but LP would probably label it a benefit since management gets it done on a daily basis. And then payroll deduct it from us as an after-tax benefit!