Supervisors get walked out?

saw a thread about what it takes for a termination to stick for hourly employees. Wondering any good stories for supervisors getting canned? Or keeping position after doing something crazy?
I was just set up by my management staff(along with steward and his butt buddy) and terminated. They had police guarding the building to make it look better. I proved my innocence beyond a reasonable doubt, got back pay. Besides looking beyond stupid, there’s no reprimandation for any of them. They wasted well over 10k on the fiasco. Never expected anything to happen to them. Just still unbelievable ups can ever utter words like integrity lol

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
saw a thread about what it takes for a termination to stick for hourly employees. Wondering any good stories for supervisors getting canned? Or keeping position after doing something crazy?
I was just set up by my management staff(along with steward and his butt buddy) and terminated. They had police guarding the building to make it look better. I proved my innocence beyond a reasonable doubt, got back pay. Besides looking beyond stupid, there’s no reprimandation for any of them. They wasted well over 10k on the fiasco. Never expected anything to happen to them. Just still unbelievable ups can ever utter words like integrity lol

Ok what’d ya do

But it’s far from over on my end though. Company may not agree falsely accusing someone of crimes that gets someone terminated is discharge level for them. I’ll take it to an arena that looks at it differently

john chesney

I’m assuming this went to the state panel for decision.If so sounds like you got a very solid state panel

john chesney

They never comment on any discipline for management. The most you will get is some second hand knowledge or rumor

DriverNerd

We had a supervisor fired for getting one of his employees pregnant. Not because of the union/non-union relationship, because he kept their relationship a secret from his supervisor and didn't have her or himself moved to another location in the building. Stupid way to get fired.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
We had a supervisor fired for getting one of his employees pregnant. Not because of the union/non-union relationship, because he kept their relationship a secret from his supervisor and didn't have her or himself moved to another location in the building. Stupid way to get fired.
I hate when that happens. "Don't worry, I'm on the pill"....Yea, sure!

I’m assuming this went to the state panel for decision.If so sounds like you got a very solid state panel
It was the local panel, if I’m correct on terminology? First time going through that. We had a grievance hearing and the steward is in the back pocket of management, tries to get all grievances stopped for them. Anyway, he gets upset, dragged out by three individuals, threatening me. IMO, it’s over. No one said anything that warranted it getting escalated. I get pulled off road two hours later, suspended, then terminated. I still had no clue what I was accused of at this point, except it was serious, due to the police guarding the building. Go to local hearing, they’re all confident, happy reading all the statements against me. BA ignored me for two weeks, believing the steward entire time. Well, I know how dirty they can be, since I’ve been employed there for good while. Anytime I’m called in office and/or filing grievance, I audio recorded it, to protect myself, never expected what actually occurred. I’d been in unemployment line on false allegations if I had not had it. Stewards buddy wrote statement against me and wasn’t in the room! Amazing situation

newfie

It was the local panel, if I’m correct on terminology? First time going through that. We had a grievance hearing and the steward is in the back pocket of management, tries to get all grievances stopped for them. Anyway, he gets upset, dragged out by three individuals, threatening me. IMO, it’s over. No one said anything that warranted it getting escalated. I get pulled off road two hours later, suspended, then terminated. I still had no clue what I was accused of at this point, except it was serious, due to the police guarding the building. Go to local hearing, they’re all confident, happy reading all the statements against me. BA ignored me for two weeks, believing the steward entire time. Well, I know how dirty they can be, since I’ve been employed there for good while. Anytime I’m called in office and/or filing grievance, I audio recorded it, to protect myself, never expected what actually occurred. I’d been in unemployment line on false allegations if I had not had it. Stewards buddy wrote statement against me and wasn’t in the room! Amazing situation

you're being evasive. what were you fired for. that was told to you when those statements were read in your hearing. no one here is going to believe that you were fired and not told why.

The really crazy part is the conspiracy went all the way to my center manager, DM and BA. I know I’m not their favorite employee, but I’m flattered to know I’m that disliked.

Why would the union business agent have any say in whether a management employee is terminated?
Because I’ve complained on the steward acting the way he did with grievances. I called and complained on BA for being worthless. He’s really not worthless tho, has a lot of value to the company. He’d quit representing me for some time before this. Shows up for the formality of it all, only spoke up to help company. I’ve been used to that. I was compelled to tell him I had proof of my innocence after I learned what I was discharged for. He wasn’t interested in it. He knew I was gone like the rest of them