Supplemental Agreement Question

lovey

I am filling out a grievance for the hubs (seniority violation) and need to find a copy of the updated Nor Cal Supplemental Agreement to make sure the Article and Section #'s haven't changed or had their verbiage modified. Does anyone know where I can find that? I would hate to assume it is all the same and just file it, only to lose on a technicality. Thanks!

WESLA

It is what it is
I am filling out a grievance for the hubs (seniority violation) and need to find a copy of the updated Nor Cal Supplemental Agreement to make sure the Article and Section #'s haven't changed or had their verbiage modified. Does anyone know where I can find that? I would hate to assume it is all the same and just file it, only to lose on a technicality. Thanks!

Wait. I thought we were still operating under the old contract until all these supplements are worked out?

If your not sure what the article or section # is, just put under supplement or master agreement. The BAs will figure out the rest. I've seen so many Grievances go south when they are filled out wrong. This will cover your bass.

Johney

I'm not a shop steward, but when you file a grievance don't you put the article #(you think it is)then put "any and all others that apply"?

8Keys

When I file a grievance, it is very simple and to the point. If they needed a legal brief, it would surely be the job of the business agent or a union lawyer. My only concern is that the steward, agent, and management understand the situation in order to settle it. I've only filed a few grievances, but all were settled in my favor.

Don't you have a copy of the contract??

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
We are still under the old contract until all supplements and riders are approved. Use the same one you been using. If your still not sure ask your steward and put all articles that apply.

HOTELDUNORD

​Yes, we are still under the old contract, you will use those Articles and Sections. Be short and precise in your remedy. You can always talk about the situation in more detail when your grievance is heard.