supplements, advil, protein drinks, etc.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Besides ROCKSTAR 69:punk:.....does any of you guys and gals take anything on a regular basis that you feel helps your body with this job? No illegal drugs please:dead:

25yrvet

I'm a fan of homemade fruit drinks, when I have a long day (most of the time) delivering I'll grab a "Naked" all natural energy 100% juice smoothie.
They're expensive---3.50$ for 15 oz, but it's natural and it works!

browndevil

I just try to eat healthy during my work day and keep my sugar level even. No fast food.Always two sandwiches. I eat a banana driving to my first stop. I always have cut up seasonal fruit and vegis and raw almonds. Only water to drink unless it gets over 95 then I bring gatorade to replenish lost salt while sweating

rod

Retired 22 years
I always drank plenty of liquids when I got off work----------especially if it was one of those rare days I could hit happy hour.:peaceful:

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
lots of nourishing fluids, and a piece of fruit for the energy boost mid day. if your driving then use light filling foods that won't make you feel bogged down when your done eating. definitely a sports drink if your a sweater like I am. At the end of a rough day, 1000 mg of ibuprofen takes care of morning stiffness and aches pretty well.

pkg handler

bodybuilding.com is a great place for this ..learned alot and currently take with me a muscle milk shake or a cytogainer shake thats packed with quality cals and carbs and most importantly protein