Supreme court to rule on union dues

cachmeifucan

This summer the highest of the courts will rule that my union dues are optional. I will gladly pay because I understand what dues represents but most of the uneducated people might pull out so I hope our teamsters leadership doesn't let us down. Because if we get a crappy contract alot of people will be opting out

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
This summer the highest of the courts will rule that my union dues are optional. I will gladly pay because I understand what dues represents but most of the uneducated people might pull out so I hope our teamsters leadership doesn't let us down. Because if we get a crappy contract alot of people will be opting out
Are you in a public employee union?

cachmeifucan

The argument is that most union dues goes to 1 party for political gain the supreme Court is going to override a past decision because it's 5-4 in favor of conservative now

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

So, you will gladly pay Union dues.... as long as you get your way.

That's mature. If your fellow Teamsters democratically vote in a new contract

not to your liking, you're going to throw a hissy fit and withdraw ?

And, how would you know.... how the court is going to rule ?

Are you clairvoyant ? What's the case number ?

-Bug-

Brownslave688

So, you will gladly pay Union dues.... as long as you get your way.

That's mature. If your fellow Teamsters democratically vote in a new contract

not to your liking, you're going to throw a hissy fit and withdraw ?

And, how would you know.... how the court is going to rule ?

Are you clairvoyant ? What's the case number ?

-Bug-
What's the case number? How do you know how they're going to rule?

Lmao seriously?

Brownslave688

No I'm a teamsters out of cach and this ruling will effect public and private unions
The death knell for unions? Supreme Court gets to decide

"An explosive case regarding government employees and the First Amendment that the Supreme Court will hear on Feb. 26 could redefine the relationship between public unions and workers."

IMG_6628.jpg

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Instead of fighting the rule itself, we should be fighting to change the law. For instance, You don’t have to pay dues, however, you will have to bargain a person agreement with the company from scratch. You walk in a whatever wage and benefits they want to start you at and YOU WILL VOID ANY PENSION CREDITS YOU HAVE RECEIVED IN THE PAST. This might get a few wannabe scans to change their tune.

cachmeifucan

I said I would gladly pay even if it was optional. I understand our benefits but others don't. And why else would they hear a case they already ruled on. Oh because now with a conservative they will overrule

Brownslave688

Instead of fighting the rule itself, we should be fighting to change the law. For instance, You don’t have to pay dues, however, you will have to bargain a person agreement with the company from scratch. You walk in a whatever wage and benefits they want to start you at and YOU WILL VOID ANY PENSION CREDITS YOU HAVE RECEIVED IN THE PAST. This might get a few wannabe scans to change their tune.
Yeah good luck with that.

But the union shouldn't have to represent them if they get fired

cachmeifucan

I work at cach where they bus in kids from inner city because if management treated the suburban kids like that they would be fired or arrested because there parents would demand answers for verbal abuse. Intimidation sexual assult. The list goes on if they hired the kids that live around facility we would be better organized cps been dumbing down our kids for to long.

cachmeifucan

My fellow coworkers voted yes to get a 2 year retroactive pay check they could care less about deeper issues. Most people in my facility don't vote they keep them part time employee instead of unemployment it's underemployment. And if it was not for the Canadian vote this contract would have been alot better. Renegotiate nafta worst teamsters job killer. What Is Our National Teamsters Population And What Was Is b4 nafta