Supreme Court to Trump: Hand Over Your Taxes!

Supersoaker

Proud Republican Against Trump (RAT)
The Supreme Court today dealt former guy, Donald Trump a decisive defeat when they curtly denied his final attempt to hide from prosecutors investigating his finances.

What a shame.

That's OK, he always said he wanted to release them.

I guess his last appeal is an armed mob on March 4th. Trump International Hotel now accepting bookings for $1000 per night.

"Be there. Will be wild! Covfefe" - individual 1

Last edited:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
It's a left wing obsession. Hardly anyone even knows what it is other than radicals like you.
I recorded a 3 show documentary on VICE TV - QANON: THE SEARCH FOR Q.
Plan to watch soon.

I've seen these two 'investigators' shows before ... doubt it will be objective but somethings better than nothing.

1614021694819.png

Supersoaker

Proud Republican Against Trump (RAT)
Nah, that IS a joke. Nobody could seriously write a press release that sounds like the rantings of a febrile ten year old.

Pizza

Joe Biden is The Big Guy
Sucks we have had people like biden in Washington that create tax policy that allows Trump to pay so little.

Way to go joe.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The Supreme Court today dealt former guy, Donald Trump a decisive defeat when they curtly denied his final attempt to hide from prosecutors investigating his finances.

What a shame.

That's OK, he always said he wanted to release them.

I guess his last appeal is an armed mob on March 4th. Trump International Hotel now accepting bookings for $1000 per night.

"Be there. Will be wild! Covfefe" - individual 1
Yawn.