Sups double shifting as bargaining unit employees

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
At my hub things are so bad that the sups are doubling as loaders.There are basically being used as scabs to do our work.Is this happening at other hubs?

Swanson

Only if they've exhausted all other options, which I highly doubt they have.
My hub is in real bad shape they won't give us an MRA raise.The few guys that double get ripped off (my last check said I had a 5hour lunch on my double),or get burned out.

Nah
My hub is in real bad shape they won't give us an MRA raise.The few guys that double get ripped off (my last check said I had a 5hour lunch on my double),or get burned out.
Just file away. I never bothered checking my timecard. I tracked my own hours, and if something was wrong I told them they have two days to fix it or I'd file. And I did, often.

File on the supervisors working too. Remember, the "we exhausted all options" defense goes out the window once they start sending union employees home.

Swanson

Just file away. I never bothered checking my timecard. I tracked my own hours, and if something was wrong I told them they have two days to fix it or I'd file. And I did, often.

File on the supervisors working too. Remember, the "we exhausted all options" defense goes out the window once they start sending union employees home.
I will file if the time isn't added for this week without hesitation.

Nah
I will file if the time isn't added for this week without hesitation.
Do it every week. Don't even worry about the time. Just track your own hours, figure out what your check should look like, and if it's off, file every time.

You don't :censored2: with somebody else's money. If they're stealing from you so blatantly, what else are they doing...?

freehoodies

Staffing is their job too, not our fault they arent hiring enough people to do the job