Surgery

I have been a driver for almost two years now and had to have surgery on my neck and will no longer be able to drive and will have to second surgery on my lower back. I finished my masters degree and trying to find a position in management since I like working for the company is there anything I can do since my current management is not really trying to work with me?

trickpony1

Your gesture is noble but the company would probably prefer you fade off into the sunset.
After what has happened to you they don't want anything to do with you.

Just my guess. Sorry.

Nah
I have been a driver for almost two years now and had to have surgery on my neck and will no longer be able to drive and will have to second surgery on my lower back. I finished my masters degree and trying to find a position in management since I like working for the company is there anything I can do since my current management is not really trying to work with me?

I'm pretty sure they can allow you to return to part time work (and wages) if it's for medical reasons, but you'll have to call your BA and speak with him. I never seem to be able to find that in the contract when I look, even though I'm positive I've seen it before.

Good luck.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
I'm pretty sure they can allow you to return to part time work (and wages) if it's for medical reasons, but you'll have to call your BA and speak with him. I never seem to be able to find that in the contract when I look, even though I'm positive I've seen it before.

Good luck.
It's under ADA accommodation. They can offer you a part time position if full time work is not available

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

You’re friend*ed

Is this work related?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Well I would really hate to find a new career when I just started this one I was hoping there is something in the union that helps us

I'm a little confused.

Are you hoping.... the Union can help you get a position in management ?

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Maybe, maybe not.
Sleeper team but make the other guy do all the driving....
Et4b.gif

542thruNthru

Have you spoken with your local about this issue?