Survey saaaayssss???..........

Okay....real simple!....if youve had your route for 3 or more years,approximately how many stops per day MORE are you doing now? (remember when pieces mattered?!!) As for me,Im a + 15 :biting:

ikoi62

when i was on the truck same route for 20 years..i did between 75 and 85 stops a day, the guy doing it now has a minimum of 110..max 130..glad im not him.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
It has always fluctuated between 75 and 125. Problem is 75 used to be a 9.5 and now 125 is barely a 9.5. Pieces down 100 on the delivery end and almost 200 on the pickup end.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
From 85 for an 8 hr, to 120 is not considered 8 some days. Did lose one lg pickup which avgd 30 to 120 0/70s, coz they moved. So close to 30 stops per day.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I'm going out with about 15 to 25 less.

I thought they would bring mine down also after paying my 9.5 grievances. They kept it low after peak but it's been creeping up as of late. Filed 4 9.5's this year so far, maybe after they get in the double digits and they add it all on my check they'll bring it down. Least that's what they did last year.

I'm going out with about 15 to 25 less.

and with telematics they can watch it in shear utter amazement and know
I'm working in the best interests of the employer. Thank you whoever came up with telematics you've made me an ALLSTAR and it finally shows up on a report for all to see.

The Blackadder

Are you not amused?
I went from 110 being a nice 8 hour day, to 126 an eight hour day.
But then they did a new time study, 8 hours is back to 110 stops 130 puts me about 9.2, here however is were it gets sad. I now just get 140ish and they give me a 10 plus hours day, but its ok its not like I want to see my wife and kids.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
We were told that every time we get a raise, every driver is supposed to get five extra stops in same 9.5 hours. The speed limit signs haven't gone up and nobody moved their houses closer to the street, I don't know who thinks this stuff up. I have noticed that I don't get any faster the more I age.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I just changed routes but I was on my previous route for 7 years. When I first bid the route I went out with about 90 stops. When I left a month ago I was going out with 160-170. Sucker that took it from me can have it. Turns out I think I like the grass on this side.