Susan Rice

moreluck

golden ticket member
w6bFLMU.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
http://www.nationalreview.com/artic...aign-members-obama-administration-fbi-cia-nsa

There would have been no intelligence need for Susan Rice to ask for identities to be unmasked. If there had been a real need to reveal the identities — an intelligence need based on American interests — the unmasking would have been done by the investigating agencies.

The national-security adviser is not an investigator. She is a White House staffer. The president’s staff is a consumer of intelligence, not a generator or collector of it. If Susan Rice was unmasking Americans, it was not to fulfill an intelligence need based on American interests; it was to fulfill a political desire based on Democratic-party interests.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Susan Rice doesn't have to CLAIM ignorance......I already knew she was ignorant!!
"I leaked nothing to nobody" - Susan Rice

HMmmmm ... does that mean she leaked something to somebody?

This could be some of that "it depends on what the meaning of is is" talk.

moreluck

golden ticket member
"I leaked nothing to nobody" - Susan Rice (monkey butt)
I noticed she giggled after saying that......she knew it was grammatically incorrect, but I think she was saying it that way to 'double stress' her innocence(?) .

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't imagine that "under oath" would slow her down in the lie department........she's protecting her "Damien".

newfie

poor Susan probably thought Hillary would win. Now has her hind parts exposed and no liberal administration to protect her.
Shame much of the evidence will probably be classified would love to see what the liar was up to.

moreluck

golden ticket member
poor Susan probably thought Hillary would win. Now has her hind parts exposed and no liberal administration to protect her.
Shame much of the evidence will probably be classified would love to see what the liar was up to.
What we hear from Obama.....crickets!!

newfie

"
The thing to bear in mind is that the White House does not do investigations. Not criminal investigations, not intelligence investigations."

Understand: There would have been no intelligence need for Susan Rice to ask for identities to be unmasked. If there had been a real need to reveal the identities — an intelligence need based on American interests — the unmasking would have been done by the investigating agencies."

Read more at: Susan Rice’s White House Unmasking: A Watergate-style Scandal