Suspended because of an emergency

COOP1X

Ok I had problems in the past for being late. I had an hearing today and everything before my suspension I had previously was thrown out. So they check my time card I was written up for two late days, one they threw out because they saw I wasn’t late on that day and the other I text and called my supervisor to tell him I had a flat tire I had to put air if in my tire, an legitimate emergency, why they say It don’t matter you was late so they gave me 5 days of suspension. What can I do about this?? They really suspended me for one late. They already be harassing me in there and I’m the hardest worker there is. Do I just work by the hour and just ignore them or what? I supposed to be going to driving school on Oct. 13th and tell me this I been ready my HR lady change my date 3 times why!!?? First it was Sept. 22 then the 29th then Oct. 13 now my manager say November 16th. I been getting skipped by new workers and I been there for 4 years! Seniority is really bull crap in my warehouse. We don’t rule nothing! somebody can you explain this??

542thruNthru

Ok I had problems in the past for being late. I had an hearing today and everything before my suspension I had previously was thrown out. So they check my time card I was written up for two late days, one they threw out because they saw I wasn’t late on that day and the other I text and called my supervisor to tell him I had a flat tire I had to put air if in my tire, an legitimate emergency, why they say It don’t matter you was late so they gave me 5 days of suspension. What can I do about this?? They really suspended me for one late. They already be harassing me in there and I’m the hardest worker there is. Do I just work by the hour and just ignore them or what? I supposed to be going to driving school on Oct. 13th and tell me this I been ready my HR lady change my date 3 times why!!?? First it was Sept. 22 then the 29th then Oct. 13 now my manager say November 16th. I been getting skipped by new workers and I been there for 4 years! Seniority is really bull crap in my warehouse. We don’t rule nothing! somebody can you explain this??

First... please read your post over again and fix it so we can understand it better.

Second... was a Shop Steward present when you were being given a 5 day suspension. I believe that the union and the company have a agreement to follow progressive discipline when it comes to attendance.

Third.... call your local and speak with your BA.

dogs.bite.me

First... please read your post over again and fix it so we can understand it better.

Second... was a Shop Steward present when you were being given a 5 day suspension. I believe that the union and the company have a agreement to follow progressive discipline when it comes to attendance.

Third.... call your local and speak with your BA.

Sigh.

doesn’t show up to work on time and wants the union to back him.

Indecisi0n

Needing to put air into a tire is not an emergency. It's obvious they don't like you by their actions . If you really think they are going to promote you to a driver you cray cray . They will string you along then fail you for some stupid reason .

over9five

Staff member
Needing to put air into a tire is not an emergency. It's obvious they don't like you by their actions . If you really think they are going to promote you to a driver you cray cray . They will string you along then fail you for some stupid reason .
But...he's the hardest worker there!

Pizza

Joe Biden is The Big Guy

Q5PhOBU.gif