Suspended license

my licsence is suspended can i still be a full time driver?

• ??

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • ??

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • ??

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Upser111

Ive been working for ups for about three years ive had my my license suspended for the past 2 years but i will be reinstating it this year i was involved in a car accident and it was my fault can i still be a full time driver??

rod

Retired 22 years
Ive been working for ups for about three years ive had my my license suspended for the past 2 years but i will be reinstating it this year i was involved in a car accident and it was my fault can i still be a full time driver??

If they need you they can make anyone qualified to be a driver.

clean hairy

Might be another year, I believe it is no accidents or tickets in the past 3 yrs?
Why is it suspended?
Are you driving to and from work on a suspended license?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Might be another year, I believe it is no accidents or tickets in the past 3 yrs?
Why is it suspended?
We have the reason why-right here on tape...

82yVwm.gif

km3

I guess anything is possible. Personally, I'd suggest trying to find another career path. I don't want someone who has had their license suspended behind the wheel of a package car in a high pressure job/situation.

Indecisi0n

I guess anything is possible. Personally, I'd suggest trying to find another career path. I don't want someone who has had their license suspended behind the wheel of a package car in a high pressure job/situation.
You honestly think UPS gives a :censored2:?

#felonslivesmatter

PT Car Washer

They are the ones that make the best drivers. NASCAR everyday until 10:30.

1Simplemann

You need a clean driving for at least 3 yrs. Or least that's what I've always been told. I jumped ahead of 2 PT'rs because of their driving record.

Browndriver5

:censored2: happens. I know someone who had their license suspended for not renewing their tag, Was pulled over then forgot to go to court. Doesn't make him a bad driver. I was also at fault for an accident when i was 18. I've been cover driving for 3 years now and haven't had an accident and I think im one of the safest ones out there. Just think if i would have listened to your advice...

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Why is it suspended?
Yea ..excellent question. It's one thing to get your license suspended...people make mistakes. But to keep driving while knowing it's suspended.....good luck with that.