Suspended

cosis

Suspended 3 weeks ago with pay. Little to no communication from management. This company has become such a :censored2:show the longer I’m out the less I care if I come back. Management assured me this was bull:censored2: and the worst I would get would be a letter (which I would fight). First time suspended but this seems very long and drawn out. Is this normal?

It will be fine

Suspended 3 weeks ago with pay. Little to no communication from management. This company has become such a :censored2:show the longer I’m out the less I care if I come back. Management assured me this was bull:censored2: and the worst I would get would be a letter (which I would fight). First time suspended but this seems very long and drawn out. Is this normal?
Are you complaining about a 3 week paid vacation?

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
So now they have you in the FedEx court of law where you’re presumed guilty until you can prove you’re innocent.

Sounds like someone from your district office is dragging their feet over this. As far as your managers go, they’re just puppets for the upper management so they just go along with whatever the big boys say.

falcon back

Something doesn't add up. You are accused of stealing a package and you CLAIM your manager said all you would get was a letter? I have never seen anyone get a letter if it was determined they stole a package. Thieves get terminated.

AB831

3 weeks, suspended with pay? Sounds heavenly. I might go to Florida, work on some projects around the house I’ve been putting off. What did you do, so I can do it at my job?

AB831

So now they have you in the FedEx court of law where you’re presumed guilty until you can prove you’re innocent.
Once FedEx management decides something, they don’t let things like facts or reality change their minds

cosis

I ain’t complaining and definitely getting projects around the house done. Just figured I would have heard something. Whether it being positive or negative by now.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
I didn’t do anything, but I was accused of taking a package.
8e3a98fa05c616e380a27368905e2ea779-departed-1.2x.rhorizontal.w700.gif

McFeely

Huge Member
Also, we had a guy get suspended two separate times with pay. Ended up keeping his job both times. Both were for comments made to coworkers and customers.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Aside from package handlers, I would think it would be tough to prove a courier stole a package (unless the item or its electronic serial number can be found with them).
It certainly can be, though it depends on the circumstances. The ones that I have direct knowledge of were proven without cameras. It depends on what you're looking at, what you're looking for, and so on. It helps that most thieves are dumb.