suspension of pension

matt bob

i retired from fed x express at age 58 in 2018. if I return to work now age 60 part time ex ( gas station 7 11 supermarket ) will my benefit be affected ?

vantexan

i retired from fed x express at age 58 in 2018. if I return to work now age 60 part time ex ( gas station 7 11 supermarket ) will my benefit be affected ?
No, you can work as much as you want. Not certain but you may even be able to return to FedEx and still collect your pension. They made a decision about that not long ago.

Serf

Van is correct. Fairly certain they changed the rules that "casuals" can now work as much as they want. Pension not being affected.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
FedEx Express retiree casuals were totally eliminated as of 1/1/19 (at least in my neck of the woods)

McFeely

Huge Member
0B720A4C-34D8-44D3-9FE1-F9DE80BDD3B3.jpeg
They still have casuals. Just a new name for them. We have a few at my station.

R2DS is the new title. No wonder I can’t remember it.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Pizza money....

Piizza Pension Account/PPA. It's shameful that even employees who DID get the crap Traditional Pension are still working FT in many cases.

Think vantexan. A UPS retiree is pulling down 5-6k, which is easily double a "Traditional" retirement, and light years beyond the PPA.

What a joke.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
I know someone that he said put his grandkid on his benefit.