Suspicious packages

Johney

A guy came up to me on a Friday asking if I had his package. He looked really sketchy. Looking at his phone I realized it didn’t make it to our building yet. The following Monday I get to my first stop, opened the bulkhead and all I could smell was weed. I found the box it was in. It was for the guy on Friday. My manager told me to deliver it. When I gave the box to the recipient I told him I was glad he was there because it had the back of my truck lit up. I also told him he might want to tell the shipper to wrap it better next time. Lol.
I maybe wrong, but doesn't that statement make you and your manager guilty of trafficking?

freehoodies

I don’t know.
Cover your ass brother. Someone elses high isn't worth your job.

Former druggie here, they will find some other way to get high that doesn't involve you. Don't put yourself at risk to save them some trouble. They are druggies, their whole lives are trouble.

And i know its just pot but if hes getting it shipped, (possibly crossing state lines making it federal) instead of hitting up someone local that he knows hes at the very least retarded.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Cover your ass brother. Someone elses high isn't worth your job.

Former druggie here, they will find some other way to get high that doesn't involve you. Don't put yourself at risk to save them some trouble. They are druggies, their whole lives are trouble.

And i know its just pot but if hes getting it shipped, (possibly crossing state lines making it federal) instead of hitting up someone local that he knows hes at the very least retarded.

calm down hoodies
Brothaman just tryin to make a living

rustys954rr

Right, but you also made the receiver aware that you knew what was in the box and told them to pack it better? What if that had been a undercover?
So an undercover cop is going to ship drugs just to see if the ups guy will open it before it's delivered and make a joke about it?

freehoodies

So an undercover cop is going to ship drugs just to see if the ups guy will open it before it's delivered and make a joke about it?
Undercover cops bust other undercover cops. They pose as high school seniors to bust high schoolers for less than 100$ worth of weed.

And that scenario isn't what you should be worried about, its that the cops caught it earlier on and let it go through to see who it was going too. Then you get caught in the middle.

Just don't do something stupid with 0 upside that can lose you one of the highest paying jobs that don't require college.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I'm just thinking that you knowingly delivered a box of weed to someone I don't know for sure, but I can't believe that's legal. As far as being told to do it, would that manager admit to telling you that if this had all gone bad? None of ours would.
I have his response on a text.

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
Been seeing these articles lately, "driver stops suspicious package; stops nuclear war" kind of thing.

What exactly does a suspicious package look like? I've stopped a package that was delivered to an abandoned house once. But other than that, they all look the same to me. What do you guys look for? If at all
USA Today is reporting China (or the Far East) is sending seeds that look like the receiver is getting jewelry to several folks across the United States.