Sweet freedom.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
If you will be in Connecticut, send me a PM ... I'll buy you the several, you can buy me the one.

Maybe, sometime this summer, I'll be passing through CT. Until then, let me know when you open your first, and I will join you in a virtual toast.

Best of luck, friend, and stick around!

curiousbrain

It's over; my god, it's finally over. I hang my head in respect to those of you who continue on - you are the unsung heroes of the economy. For what it's worth, I'll never look at any brown truck driver the same, or any brown management person the same for the matter.

I will reiterate what I said at my final PCM to the nine individuals who I have supervised for quite some time: "you are all exceptional individuals, and don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise; don't ever settle for less. You are the best, and it has been a privilege and an honour to serve you. I'm not an emotional guy, but leaving almost brings me to tears."

They bought me about 10 pitchers of beer, and a ****load of burgers/hotdogs. It was my pleasure to serve them. Words cannot do my feelings justice.

And, Eddie, the shifter, you are the best - period; no one holds a candle to you.

Maybe I'll do a blog entry; there is so much I'd say and this doesn't feel like the right time.

****, I love this job - I just don't love working under a buzzsaw like UPS forces you to.

Probably more later.

oldngray

nowhere special
It's over; my god, it's finally over. I hang my head in respect to those of you who continue on - you are the unsung heroes of the economy. For what it's worth, I'll never look at any brown truck driver the same, or any brown management person the same for the matter.

I will reiterate what I said at my final PCM to the nine individuals who I have supervised for quite some time: "you are all exceptional individuals, and don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise; don't ever settle for less. You are the best, and it has been a privilege and an honour to serve you. I'm not an emotional guy, but leaving almost brings me to tears."

They bought me about 10 pitchers of beer, and a ****load of burgers/hotdogs. It was my pleasure to serve them. Words cannot do my feelings justice.

And, Eddie, the shifter, you are the best - period; no one holds a candle to you.

Maybe I'll do a blog entry; there is so much I'd say and this doesn't feel like the right time.

****, I love this job - I just don't love working under a buzzsaw like UPS forces you to.

Probably more later.

Now you will be so bored you won't know what to do with yourself. Or so everyone else will tell you. Anyone who has worked at UPS knows how totally idiotic that statement is. You will be lazy and lovin' it now. You can find plenty of things to do but in a stress free environment at your own pace.