Switching Package Cars

Nazzrath

Found out my P57 Sprinter is being switched out for a P7 today. I'm so annoyed. This is the 2nd switch in 2 weeks. The P7 is way too much truck for my 75% resi, 4-6 pickup route. All the narrow alleys and cul-de-sacs are going to be a pain in the ass now. Less curb parking too. Plus the loss of a power outlet for my radio. The only 2 positives I can see is: not having packages down the middle of the truck, and now having sliding cab doors for the warm summer months. GRRR

/end rant

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Found out my P57 Sprinter is being switched out for a P7 today. I'm so annoyed. This is the 2nd switch in 2 weeks. The P7 is way too much truck for my 75% resi, 4-6 pickup route. All the narrow alleys and cul-de-sacs are going to be a pain in the ass now. Less curb parking too. Plus the loss of a power outlet for my radio. The only 2 positives I can see is: not having packages down the middle of the truck, and now having sliding cab doors for the warm summer months. GRRR

/end rant

Don't worry. They will make sure you have packages down the middle of the truck.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

the authority has spoken, thread has run course, /thread

300px-The_Authority_plus_Kane_and_Randy_Orton.jpg

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
If its a newer 7 there is a power outlet under the dashboard back up behind the cup holder. Its a positive and negative terminal you can clamp onto with roach clips. Its fused right on top of the battery, the fuse holder is normally empty but if you put a standard automotive blade fuse in it the positive post will be hot whether the ignition is on or not.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

If its a newer 7 there is a power outlet under the dashboard back up behind the cup holder. Its a positive and negative terminal you can clamp onto with roach clips. Its fused right on top of the battery, the fuse holder is normally empty but if you put a standard automotive blade fuse in it the positive post will be hot whether the ignition is on or not.

"Kids, don't try this at home."

barnyard

KTM rider
That can be rough. Especially when other drivers,dont write things up.

We have lots of new drivers in my building and are seeing a few cars that rotate around to a different cut route every day. Man o man, those cars are some pig stys. A preloader blew up the other day because one of the pigs left a pee bottle in the back.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown

/end rant
You had one of these?
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b102/Cementups/K790a065.jpg
K790a065.jpg