Switching routes

Brownsfan

Your gonna need to provide a little more info and background concerning what your asking.
Cover driver?
Bid driver?
Floater?

Cementups

Box Monkey
That's something you would have to discuss with your management team but more than likely no. It opens up a door that shouldn't be opened.

Vazquez13

I guess what i mean is,if somebody wants to take ny route dor the day and I do theirs for the day. Is this possible?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
IMG_0262.GIF

oldngray

nowhere special
Only time I take a Bid guy off his route is if he did something to warrant it. Not because it's easier for me. I'll ride with a guy going out blind so I can help him learn it. Taking the easy way is often times not the right way.

The only time I saw switching routes was because of an emergency. Although if there was a safety or disciplinary issue I could see it happening then also.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
We don't have bid routes here. Sometimes we are figuring out who is doing what route during the PCM, even after it.
Sometimes I think about that set up and think it would amazing to just put guys where I want them, especially to avoid 9.5s. On the other hand I absolutely HATE the idea of not knowing who is going to end up where. It's a waste of time doing that crap after the start

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
The only time I saw switching routes was because of an emergency. Although if there was a safety or disciplinary issue I could see it happening then also.
Putting guy A on route B and guy B on route A opens up a can of worms that I don't want to go near. I would hear that crap for the next 5 years "Oh but you let [Insert Name here] do it!!!!"