Brown Now

I’ve seen new T-dollies being put into service this week. I’ve had trouble with them in the past when they first came out, mainly a sway sensation from the rear trailer, but whatever they did, it’s gone now.

Had a fellow Feeder driver on the phone when I passed next to him,said the trailers were damn near 8 inches away from each other. Said it looked pretty cool. Pulled straight as an arrow with no sway. I actually am becoming a fan.

I’ve seen probably 20 brand new ones being parked into the dolly pile by automotive this week so I guess they’re here to stay. I’ll take one if I see it. Don’t bother me at all.

Johney

Has anybody seen the new drop frame pups floating around? Doesn't seem to be a way to use the snubber when just towing a single and a dolly. Unless I missed something.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I’ve seen new T-dollies being put into service this week. I’ve had trouble with them in the past when they first came out, mainly a sway sensation from the rear trailer, but whatever they did, it’s gone now.

Had a fellow Feeder driver on the phone when I passed next to him,said the trailers were damn near 8 inches away from each other. Said it looked pretty cool. Pulled straight as an arrow with no sway. I actually am becoming a fan.

I’ve seen probably 20 brand new ones being parked into the dolly pile by automotive this week so I guess they’re here to stay. I’ll take one if I see it. Don’t bother me at all.
Do you guys need to be “qualified “ with them??? Is there anything different you need to do or know in order to use them???

Coldworld

60 months and counting

What would happen if you had to quickly swerve in order to miss hitting a person or car, would the dolly retract back to normal position fast enough???

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I misspoke:
1) crimp red airline
2) turn air valve on
3) push snubber button in
4) snubber will set
5) turn air valve off.
If hooking a dolly to a rear trailer and I want to use the snubber with the dolly I have turned on the blue line or red line on... both have activated the snubber , then I turn off the valve.. never have I crimped either airhose...