T-shirt or not?

Do you wear a t-shirt on those very hottest days?

• Total voters

over9five

Staff member
Thanks for having my back, Covemaster! Tooner and Scratch just don't understand!!! I was out of my A/C for 20 minutes EACH TIME I hooked up those doubles! (I was lucky I made it back to the cab. A drop of perspiration got in my eye).

Anyhow, what the heck are under armour???

PS Tooner, it's FIVE stops per day! (Ha! Not as easy as you thought!!!)

Overpaid Union Thug

I wear the same t-shirts the Army uses under their uniforms. They absorb sweat and only soak through to my uniform shirt if I drive a truck with an over the shoulder seat belt. The belt presses down and at the end of the day I'll have a dried sweat (salt lines) pattern on my shirt in the shape of the straps.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I wear brown cotton T-shirts all the time because the summer jac-shirts are sized for fat midgets. I'm fat, but I'm not a midget, and without a T-shirt I would be flashing a hairy belly button every time I lifted my arms. Plus, I cant abide the feeling of polyester on sweaty skin.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
t/shirt when on pkg ' i always packed a clean one and extra brown shirt for 2nd half of the day, i took a hose bath or sink bath after lunch and the clean clothes felt good for an hour or two also packed extra socks in winter and summer,cuts down on atlhletes foot and heat rash in the summer!!

rushfan

When I was in driver's training, our trainer told us to wear them to block out the stench of the smelly delivery driver.