Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah the chicken tenders is where it's at

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fedexh8r

I have always looked forward to going to work on Tuesdays not due to my deep burning passion to providing excellent quality driven management but because of the prestiege cooking skills of our very talented workers in the buffeteria. Now I'm not sure about everyone else but I can't just settle having tacos on just tuesdays .... why not everyday?? They should at least make it an option or have the very customers that they are driven to serve decide what is served to them, it only makes sense right? Please let me know what you guys think :))))))

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
0BF2F106-DFB5-4E3C-873E-6CCDD72D95C2.gif

AB831

I have always looked forward to going to work on Tuesdays not due to my deep burning passion to providing excellent quality driven management but because of the prestiege cooking skills of our very talented workers in the buffeteria. Now I'm not sure about everyone else but I can't just settle having tacos on just tuesdays .... why not everyday?? They should at least make it an option or have the very customers that they are driven to serve decide what is served to them, it only makes sense right? Please let me know what you guys think :))))))
This was probably the lamest attempt at humor I’ve ever seen. Are you seven years old by any chance?