Tailgaters

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I'm kinda surprised UPS doesn't have signage on the back of the package cars like a fire truck does. Something like, "Frequent Stops, Stay Back 100 Feet". , with highly reflective striping on the back of the vehicle.

Did you forget who you work for
That costs money

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I'm kinda surprised UPS doesn't have signage on the back of the package cars like a fire truck does. Something like, "Frequent Stops, Stay Back 100 Feet". , with highly reflective striping on the back of the vehicle.
Not in the budget this year....we should feel lucky we got a small reflective strip on our new shirts.
🧔✊

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
Did you forget who you work for
That costs money
I understand that, but, if they preach safety the should act it also. Without having done the cost analysis and just relying on an uneducated guess, it would seem to me that the cost spent to add the safety stripping would be far less than the cost of repairing a PC with rear-end damage or the medical costs of an injured driver. The old saying, "An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure" certainly applies here.

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
Pull the handbrake when they get really close
1603337158069.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I understand that, but, if they preach safety the should act it also. Without having done the cost analysis and just relying on an uneducated guess, it would seem to me that the cost spent to add the safety stripping would be far less than the cost of repairing a PC with rear-end damage or the medical costs of an injured driver. The old saying, "An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure" certainly applies here.

Lol
You would think

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You don't know a delivery truck might make sudden stops?

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
You don't know a delivery truck might make sudden stops?
Yeah right! Just a combination of CYA and doing a little something to at least show you are trying to protect the drivers besides sewing reflective stripes on their shirts.