Tailgaters

Est.1998

9mRvDaNJkLzU.png

I miss my old Freightliner at times. Just rev that sucker and fog em' out! It looked like the mosquito truck! Worked great on those fruity looking outfit wearing-snobby punks on bikes too!
@IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U
Lmbo the king of memes strikes again!

Air Recovery

You guys worry about people BEHIND you? friend* 'em.
Winning comment. Idc what happens behind me. Ive been rear ended in my package car.......our vehicles are :censored2:ing tanks.

If some :censored2: is following me to close or not paying attention to the giant brown box that blots out the atmosphere and hits me it will :censored2: their car up so badly

When i got read ended the dudes entire front of his camry was destroyed and i kid you not the rear tailgate of my PC had 0 signs of damage it was pretty savage

Est.1998

Winning comment. Idc what happens behind me. Ive been rear ended in my package car.......our vehicles are *ing tanks.

If some * is following me to close or not paying attention to the giant brown box that blots out the atmosphere and hits me it will * their car up so badly

When i got read ended the dudes entire front of his camry was destroyed and i kid you not the rear tailgate of my PC had 0 signs of damage it was pretty savage
A minivan sideswiped me trying to cut me off. The bumper of the pc is like a hook, took the whole rear end off the minivan. Besides pieces of the minivan stuck in the bumper, my pc was unaffected. I removed the debris from the bumper and was told to get back to work.

rod

Retired 22 years
That's a really good idea... should be standard with most of the delivery companies.

I've also seen some school busses with white strobe lights on the roof to show other layman drivers that they're actively picking up/ dropping off kids...

School-Bus-Flashing-Light-640x315.jpg

We've had those for years around here. Their fold out STOP signs are also illuminated with red blinking lights and an added bar swings out that forces a student to walk far enough out in front for the driver to see them. You can't do much more than that but there are still idiots who pass them anyway when they are stopped. The buses also have cameras to capture illegal passing cars. Now if only parents would put their brats on the bus instead of every helicopter mom out there driving their kids to school in the Family Truckster.

Zowert

The hazard lights on my package car are the type where all four lights (red and yellow) flicker out of sync like emergency vehicle lights. I always pop those on when someone is ridding my ass. They back off every time.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'm kinda surprised UPS doesn't have signage on the back of the package cars like a fire truck does. Something like, "Frequent Stops, Stay Back 100 Feet". , with highly reflective striping on the back of the vehicle.
Then they couldn’t fire you when someone ran into the back of you.

Turn on the flashers and slow down for a stop. Realize the address is a couple more buildings down. Turn em off and speed back up for a couple seconds. Rinse and repeat until they back off, or until you get to the next stop.