Take care of yourself.... TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF.

FilingBluesFL

I figured with a youtube name like his, he was a hater lol

There's a few drivers in my center I'd love for him to introduce his camera to... as they promptly introduce it to the curb.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I thought our driver handled that situation perfectly, he turned the situation around on a jerk looking for trouble.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Madera Guy has posted here and his channel is the butthole of YouTube. He has another channel called Valley Guy or something.

All he does is make whiny vlogs about parking or Taco Bell or Walmart. I sub'd him so I could neg every one of his uploads. He in turn, disabled comments and ratings.

He's not just a wiener, he's herpes scab encrusted, half-inch wiener. Subhuman amoeba, unworthy of licking dog fecal matter from the treads of my work boots. A gelatinous tidal wave of useless human flesh. Why, if he were on fire, I would...

Whoa, I better slow down before someone gets the idea that, I don't care for him very much.

FilingBluesFL

Madera Guy has posted here and his channel is the butthole of YouTube. He has another channel called Valley Guy or something.

All he does is make whiny vlogs about parking or Taco Bell or Walmart. I sub'd him so I could neg every one of his uploads. He in turn, disabled comments and ratings.

He's not just a wiener, he's herpes scab encrusted, half-inch wiener. Subhuman amoeba, unworthy of licking dog fecal matter from the treads of my work boots. A gelatinous tidal wave of useless human flesh. Why, if he were on fire, I would...

Whoa, I better slow down before someone gets the idea that, I don't care for him very much.

No please, don't hold back, tell us how you REALLY feel!

In fact, do it on YouTube in a fiery, angry vlog lol

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom

​You went all Clark Griswold there.