Take Charge Question

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
So, I have a question about a sold lead I had last year but have yet to receive any points for. Any knowledge you all might have about it would be appreciated.

The lead sold in August last year and according to my upsers profile, a Final Award was issued on December 6th. Those who participate in Take Charge already know the AmEx cards were cancelled and new Discover cards were sent out. Got mine today. "Great, I should have a buttload of points because that lead was solid and has produced some good volume!", or so I thought. Logged into my eycard account to find 0 new points.

Talked to my on car this morning and he referred me to the BD guy that sold it. That guy had no clue either. His response was "Uh...yeah, I think there's a number on upsers you can call to find out. Unfortunately, there isn't. So I guess what I'm asking is, does anyone have any knowledge about how Take Charge works or a number I can call to talk with someone who does. I hate to sound like a turd, but if I can't get this straightened out, I can name one upser that will never submit another lead.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
They spend all this time and energy thinking of ways to encourage drivers to go out if their way to submit leads when they can't even handle the basic process of crediting you correctly. Makes you wonder how the customers feel when they see commercials and paper ads and get crap service. Back to the basics is what this company needs instead of a overpaid race car and copyright songs to butcher. Lets spend a little money on showing what we can do instead of pretending what we can. Basicly following through on what we promise, to the internal customer and the outside one.

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
In my building we service our customers just fine. The pickups and the SADA or SATA or whatever they're called. The business deliveries aren't our customers. I try to take care of them to the best of my short leashed ability, but the truth is it's the shipper who're the customers.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
it is on Upsers at the home pg, to the right under features, "take charge of sales leads.

I can see where the lead sold and points were "allegedly" issued on upsers, but I've yet to receive them. I tried the awardhq 800 number but, they were closed. I suspect they would be of little help as I believe this is an issue on UPS' end.

Turn in a sales lead today! :mad:

So, I have a question about a sold lead I had last year but have yet to receive any points for. Any knowledge you all might have about it would be appreciated.

The lead sold in August last year and according to my upsers profile, a Final Award was issued on December 6th. Those who participate in Take Charge already know the AmEx cards were cancelled and new Discover cards were sent out. Got mine today. "Great, I should have a buttload of points because that lead was solid and has produced some good volume!", or so I thought. Logged into my eycard account to find 0 new points.

Talked to my on car this morning and he referred me to the BD guy that sold it. That guy had no clue either. His response was "Uh...yeah, I think there's a number on upsers you can call to find out. Unfortunately, there isn't. So I guess what I'm asking is, does anyone have any knowledge about how Take Charge works or a number I can call to talk with someone who does. I hate to sound like a turd, but if I can't get this straightened out, I can name one upser that will never submit another lead.
Um yes call 867-5309 and ask for Jenny. She should know.

Its all about logostics!! Sales leads , service or nothing else matters...oh wait I was wrong...Know your DOK and everything will be just fine!

make that 3! I dont want anymore stinking work on my truck! No matter how many new customers you get they still cut a route !Keep your stinking 16.75 in rewards and put a route in...or buy some new dollys! Or upgrade my Sup!!!

Were you able to quote verbatim, the 10 keys to not losing your temper even though you turned in a sales lead and have extra work on your truck, but have not seen the promised reward points? Even if you miss one word during the recitation, it fails you and you don't get the points.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
The last one I turned in I gained 50 delivery and 50 air pu at night. I got zero, they gave it to the sales girl. No more from me. I increased my workload, which they have never adjusted, and I made my 500 bucks in the first two weeks, in OT. Thanks.
And I went to everyone, even my center manager agreed I should get it, but all the whining in the world didnt make it happen.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
The last one I turned in I gained 50 delivery and 50 air pu at night. I got zero, they gave it to the sales girl. No more from me. I increased my workload, which they have never adjusted, and I made my 500 bucks in the first two weeks, in OT. Thanks.
And I went to everyone, even my center manager agreed I should get it, but all the whining in the world didnt make it happen.

They don't wanna do that with me, I might have to make a call in regards to the 28 sales leads attached to my ID that I never submitted.