Take your breaks

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
I asked a driver today if he took his breaks because he finishes the route a little too fast. He said “yeah I was sorting and driving to the residential area for it.” So no you didn’t take your breaks.......PAID BREAK that is!!!!!!! Take your breaks people.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
I’ve done the math for a few guys to demonstrate how much money they’re leaving on the table. It’s a bit shocking for them... but they go right back to running and running.
Stupid is as stupid does.

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
I’ve done the math for a few guys to demonstrate how much money they’re leaving on the table. It’s a bit shocking for them... but they go right back to running and running.
Stupid is as stupid does.
About $5,000 for going on YouTube which your going to do when you get off work anyway!!!!!!

Seymour Packages

Since starting my route, the last 30 or so stops that were on the route were taken off my dispatch and given to two other drivers. The reason is because the previous driver on my route was a runner who didn't take lunch or breaks. He gave the company an hour every day. I take every minute of my lunch and breaks. Some guys just don't understand that taking breaks helps their pocket. Mostly it is the young guys that have to rush home to play video games or be with their wife/girlfriend/mom. Don't give this company ANYTHING. If you have to skip breaks/lunch just to rush home every day, this is not the job for you.

Zowert

Every 15 minutes is break time for me, literally. I’m blocking residential streets all day so I go fast for 15 minutes, clear a block then pull over on a cross street to sort and take a 5-10 minute break. It’s a anaerobic approach I suppose but it works. I can’t take my time from stop to stop because I always have a half dozen impatient motorists waiting behind me.