taking down statues

cachmeifucan

Hey since the left is so adimint to take down statues. Which I understand it's a ugly part of our history to some. And sort of agree with. Oh yes there is a catch. We live in a different time right every one has equal rights. So my proposal if they can take down statues the the historical black college should be fully integrated. I'm sure white people are allowed but I'm sure they are not accepted. And I'm sure other colleges have rules related to demographic so they should be governed by same rules.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
As long as the local government is taking the actions, I don't care.

Personally, I am not afraid of or ashamed of the history that preceded me.

The past is only something to learn from.

oldngray

nowhere special
As long as the local government is taking the actions, I don't care.

Personally, I am not afraid of or ashamed of the history that preceded me.

The past is only something to learn from.
002.jpg

cachmeifucan

Whenever a conservative says racist things it sets republicans back. Dumb as rosanne. Many people of color are very conservative they are very religious. And against gay marriage. I work with alot of African American men and women that like trump they see the illegals taking all our jobs. Posting pictures like this is sad.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Whenever a conservative says racist things it sets republicans back. Dumb as rosanne. Many people of color are very conservative they are very religious. And against gay marriage. I work with alot of African American men and women that like trump they see the illegals taking all our jobs. Posting pictures like this is sad.
Illegals taking all our jobs. This is why intelligent people think you Trumpites are looney.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Hey since the left is so adimint to take down statues. Which I understand it's a ugly part of our history to some. And sort of agree with. Oh yes there is a catch. We live in a different time right every one has equal rights. So my proposal if they can take down statues the the historical black college should be fully integrated. I'm sure white people are allowed but I'm sure they are not accepted. And I'm sure other colleges have rules related to demographic so they should be governed by same rules.

@MAKAVELI this is right up your alley

MAKAVELI

@MAKAVELI this is right up your alley
Whites are allowed and accepted. This isn't 1950 in Birmingham Alabama. Ttku

vantexan

Illegals taking all our jobs. This is why intelligent people think you Trumpites are looney.
Heard a black man from Atlanta say that 20 years ago you could see blacks working construction jobs all over Atlanta. Now everywhere you look it's illegal immigrants. They work for less. Blame the people that hire them. Of course with the much improved Trump economy there'd be a shortage of workers without the illegals. :backingout:

cachmeifucan

Heard a black man from Atlanta say that 20 years ago you could see blacks working construction jobs all over Atlanta. Now everywhere you look it's illegal immigrants. They work for less. Blame the people that hire them. Of course with the much improved Trump economy there'd be a shortage of workers without the illegals. :backingout:
Yea that would cause wages to go up.

cachmeifucan

Of I type on my phone fast and I just hit send I mis
Whites are allowed and accepted. This isn't 1950 in Birmingham Alabama. Ttku
Whites are allowed and accepted. This isn't 1950 in Birmingham Alabama. Ttku[/QUOT
That's what Google is for.
I just did google demographics for Howard university. 95% African American, 1% whitey
1% Asian. Collegedata.com I honestly thought there would be more wannabes. So would any race other than African American feel comfortable. Do all races have a safe space there? Now flip the script. Say it was 95% white and no other race had no more than 1% how would that be perceived? You get my point? probably not.

Last edited:

cachmeifucan

There'd still be a shortage of workers though.
No it would just force businesses to invest in Americans educational system so that we the usa old glory, is creating enough skilled workers. We import to many legal to take all medical field jobs and many illegal immigrants take low wage jobs. We getting screwed on both ends.

MAKAVELI

Of I type on my phone fast and I just hit send I mis

I just did google demographics for Howard university. 95% African American, 1% whitey
1% Asian. Collegedata.com I honestly thought there would be more wannabes. So would any race other than African American feel comfortable. Do all races have a save space there? Now flip the script. Say it was 95% white and no other race had no more than 1% how would that be perceived? You get my point? probably not.
Historically Black Colleges were created because Blacks weren't allowed to attend the same colleges as whites. Ttku.
Educate yourself.
Opinion | Five myths about historically black colleges and universities

cachmeifucan

Historically Black Colleges were created because Blacks weren't allowed to attend the same colleges as whites. Ttku.
Educate yourself.
Opinion | Five myths about historically black colleges and universities
I understand that but now everyone has the same rights. So now they are the one promoting segregation. I'm just saying if it's OK to tear down statues that don't represent current American values then segregated colleges should also be integrated. What college did you attend?

It will be fine

I understand that but now everyone has the same rights. So now they are the one promoting segregation. I'm just saying if it's OK to tear down statues that don't represent current American values then segregated colleges should also be integrated. What college did you attend?
There are no segregated colleges. You can attend a historically black college as a white person if you want to.

Serf

I partied at Morgan State one weekend back in College. Intergrated or not. You wouldn't want to go.