Taking longer than 30 days to get through my packet..

The Chosen 1

God, Family, UPSer
I started full time driving at the end of April this year and I still haven't made it through my 30 day packet... I normally work in the hub on Monday & Tuesdays because Im on a split route and it doesnt come out everyday. Wednesday, Thursday & Friday are normally the days I drive. Im currently on day 25. It will take me probably another 3 weeks just to finish up the other 5 days. Why in the he'll is it taking so long???

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I started full time driving at the end of April this year and I still haven't made it through my 30 day packet... I normally work in the hub on Monday & Tuesdays because Im on a split route and it doesnt come out everyday. Wednesday, Thursday & Friday are normally the days I drive. Im currently on day 25. It will take me probably another 3 weeks just to finish up the other 5 days. Why in the he'll is it taking so long???
Gotta do 30 in 90 not sure you'll get there

W

What The Hawk?

Also he only did 25 days and they didn't make him do the other 5. At least that's what someone training him told me.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

But,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you are chosen.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

I had to DQ myself the first time I went full time. Was not getting any work. Went back the next year and got my 30 in 30 days.
It takes time, don't get discouraged

StoptheAct1212

This is what they do... just stick it out is the best advice..
I tell every new worker, its going to suck and your not going to make any money the first few years... stick it out, deal with it and then your good.... for a bit, then you hate ups again..