Taking pictures (On topic)

Birdblue

I was wondering if a person takes pictures of their own walls that they build showing proof of their good wall quality will management take disciplinary action against that persons for the pictures. If not then why are they against videos and pictures Because the person that I’m talking about management does not like that much at all and he believes that they are giving him a bad grade on load quality and safety when that person truly is doing walls by the book compared to the other loaders who all but just throw there boxes into there trailer. Honest answers please. (On topic.)

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Nobody cares about load quality.
You cannot be fired for bad load quality.
Tell your Supervisor to Get Bent.

Management is the ENEMY

Seriously @Birdblue you need to do some Cocaine before work and give zero fuchs about Management

Last edited:

Birdblue

This is something I need everyone to be honest about and nothing snarky please. Thanks. Also when I mean a person taking pictures I mean a loader no a sup or management but a loader taking pictures of his own walls and also can that loader use the pictures as proof that he is doing his job and avoid a warning or a write up of any kind?

RolloTony Brown Town

Can we merge all of this guy’s threads?

WE GET IT! your supervisor hates you because you clearly are not very good at loading packages.

You need to learn some phrases.. “I’m doing the best I can”

“I’m working as safely and efficiently as I can.”

When being spoken to respectfully ask for your steward to be present. When they address you just say “I’ll try my best.”

And for the love of god stop posting about how much supervisors don’t like you.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I was wondering if a person takes pictures of their own walls that they build showing proof of their good wall quality will management take disciplinary action against that persons for the pictures. If not then why are they against videos and pictures Because the person that I’m talking about management does not like that much at all and he believes that they are giving him a bad grade on load quality and safety when that person truly is doing walls by the book compared to the other loaders who all but just throw there boxes into there trailer. Honest answers please. (On topic.)
Chinese walls is the way to go.

Integrity

Binge Poster
My experience has shown me that another UPS double standard exists with photos taken by your phone.

I have had supervisors ask me to take a photo to transmit some information to them but I wouldn’t use photos that I took to prove or try to prove anything.

It is a slippery slope in my mind.

I have had management that I know well take photos and send them to me. I have not had to but these photos I would use if needed.

In short I believe if the mood strikes them they will try to discipline for photos that puts them at a disadvantage.

BootsOnTarmac

How about you take a picture when they take a picture. Otherwise what silenze said.
Birdblue, you really need to just do your job to the best of your ability as so many on BC have said so many times. WTF, maybe you should use your excellent health benefits to seek help for your extreme paranoia!

Overpaid Union Thug

If its “protected concerted activity” then yes. Why not just ask for a steward whenever the issue comes up?

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
Can we merge all of this guy’s threads?

WE GET IT! your supervisor hates you because you clearly are not very good at loading packages.

You need to learn some phrases.. “I’m doing the best I can”

“I’m working as safely and efficiently as I can.”

When being spoken to respectfully ask for your steward to be present. When they address you just say “I’ll try my best.”

And for the love of god stop posting about how much supervisors don’t like you.
No, he needs to say GET MY STEWARD and grieve

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
FOUR YEARS
HE'S SUCKED FOR FOUR YEARS
XOOTvxu.png

brostalss

My experience has shown me that another UPS double standard exists with photos taken by your phone.

I have had supervisors ask me to take a photo to transmit some information to them but I wouldn’t use photos that I took to prove or try to prove anything.

It is a slippery slope in my mind.

I have had management that I know well take photos and send them to me. I have not had to but these photos I would use if needed.

In short I believe if the mood strikes them they will try to discipline for photos that puts them at a disadvantage.

Disagree.

brostalss

Are you doing this "For The Gram?"